This was our first visit to Jamaica and the Couples Tower Isle made us fall head over heels in love with it. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for sun, sand, relaxation, and yummy food. From the moment we stepped into the airport, our experience was above and beyond our expectations. The quality of customer service was amazing!!!! Employees were always visible and always wearing a smile....they rememebered your name and were always willing to help/assist you. The activites offered made the experience that little extra. You can pick and choose what you like to cater to your needs, although may I suggest Dunn River Falls and the Glass Bottom Boat Tour. And, how can I forget the food.....delicious!! They had such a variety and there was never a wait! If you love food as much as I do, then you will be happy to know they have food at all hours of night! My significant other would not let me forget the alcohol. For someone who works in the alcohol industry, he was very pleased with the qaulity of alcohol selection! Every day they have a "special" drink of the day...something new which we loved!

Honestly, Couples Tower Isle was a perfect getaway :-)