Hybrid View

Default Need help,,, someone please remember

We got married last yearat CSA, LONG story short, trying to get new passport they want the original license well I LOST IT, I KNOW DUMMY. MOVING AND STUFF. I need the name of the pastor who married us his last name. I KNOWWW his first name was JOHN. PLEASE SOMEONE DOES ANYBODY know the PASTORS LAST NAME, I called Wedding coord and still no answer. We are coming back there in AUGUST NEED TO DO THIS FAST........ ANYBODY? SMALL little guy, Got married JUNE 1 21010

ya mon, the pastor that renewed our vows is lionnel rose, he is one of the pastors that swept away uses, he is the smallest pastor there, i hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by Janeinpenn View Post
    We got married last yearat CSA, LONG story short, trying to get new passport they want the original license well I LOST IT, I KNOW DUMMY. MOVING AND STUFF. I need the name of the pastor who married us his last name. I KNOWWW his first name was JOHN. PLEASE SOMEONE DOES ANYBODY know the PASTORS LAST NAME, I called Wedding coord and still no answer. We are coming back there in AUGUST NEED TO DO THIS FAST........ ANYBODY? SMALL little guy, Got married JUNE 1 21010
    You may just want to book your airfare in your maiden name, and use that passport...which will also save you the renewal fee. Wish i would have known that prior to booking my air.

another pastor at swept away is winston ellis, he is a little taller man but thin, good luck on your research, waynef

You should be able to call the Florida office or Kingston office to get a certified copy of your marriage license. They're just as acceptable as the "original"...