Default Going topless on the beach???

Hello,
    I was glancing at the FAQs and saw the following re going topless. We'll be going to CSA in Nov. and I'm wondering if anyone does go topless on the beach. Would someone feel "out-of-place" or get unapproving stares if they did? Here's the posting from the FAQs. Thanks
    __________________________________________________ ______________
    Is topless allowed?

Yes – topless sunbathing is allowed in designated areas at following resort:

Couples Tower Isle: topless sunbathing is permitted at the end of the pier off the main beach.

Couples Negril: topless sunbathing is allowed on the main beach.

Couples Swept Away: topless sunbathing is allowed on the main beach.

Topless is not allowed at or in any of our swimming pools.

I went topless and did not feel uncomfortable. There were always others on the beach, so I wasn't alone. Enjoy!

Sunset Beach at CSS has a spectacular au naturel pool.

Bilkat

I usually find a quiet spot on the beach and go topless. I don't walk around or visit the bar that way, and am certainly not "bouncing" up and down the beach, but there's something quite nice about laying out with just bottoms on in the warm Caribbean sun. You may get a "look" or two, but honestly, most people don't care, and I certainly don't.

The amount of topless women you will see varies greatly depending on the clientèle there that particular week. Funny, though, once one woman takes off her top, you'll find that others will start to join in.

Enjoy CSA.

Thanks for the replies. Just to confirm....you went topless at CSA and felt comfortable? Did you leave your lounges to get in the water that way or simply stay put and sun bath on the lounges? I want to be comfortable but certainly don't want to do anything that might make others uncomfortable. Thanks

when I was there I didn't see anyone doing it.

I wanted to, but I was too shy to be the first.

I think everyone may have been waiting for someone else?

Kind of wish I had now. I spent lots of time and money going to the tanning booth before hand and kind of wanted to show off, but chickened out. didn't want to be the only one.

I was only there 3 or 4 days (depending on how you count it)

I did it for the first time when we were there in April and didn't feel out of place at all. There were always a handful of other ladies who were topless too the week we were there. I spent all of my time on the beach on the end of the resort by the GreatHouse. Though if people were giving me looks I wouldn't have noticed or cared
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014

CB - 2015

I DID put my top back on before going into the water, but saw others who did not. I also took my top back off a few times while floating in the water on one of those glorious floaties.

I did not feel uncomfortable at all at CSA going topless. As a matter of fact, the only time I even began to feel uncomfortable, (one of the guys walking the beach was lingering just a hair too long in front of my floatie) security took care of it in a heartbeat.

What you may want to do is start your vacation back from the waterline. Don't get too close to the walking traffic. As you decide that you feel more comfortable, you can move your lounger closer to the water, if you so desire. This was our 4th trip to CSA, and by this time, I was right up on top of the waterline.

Enjoy. CSA is a magical, wonderful place, and I can't wait for our next trip. (246 days away.)

Hey Amy might this be a prelude to checking out the Island in April ????Think about it!! There will be some really great people there who will be happy to greet you!LOl!!!

If not we will see at the main bar!!!April 2010 hurry up and get here!

Quote Originally Posted by EricnDiane View Post
    Hey Amy might this be a prelude to checking out the Island in April ????Think about it!! There will be some really great people there who will be happy to greet you!LOl!!!

Who all is gonna be there?!?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by EricnDiane View Post

Maybe this will be the year I make it out there! But if not, drinks are on us at the main bar! LOL! 216 more days!! Come on April!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014

CB - 2015

We just got back from CSA last night and during the seven days we were there, I only saw one woman topless, and that was only for a brief part of one day. Last year there were probably 5 or 6 at a time in various parts of the beach. After a couple of days, my wife finally decided, "What the Hell, I don't know anyone here....." and joined them.

I thought it was great and she enjoyed it. Sadly, with nobody else doing it, she didn't want to be the only one..... I think there would have been a few if everyone hadn't been waiting someone else to start.

Come on ladies !!! Free the twins !!! Fight tan lines !!!
    Proud palapa hoarder since 2007 !!!

Where's Papa Smoke?

Papa Smoke goes topless on any beach at anytime.

We just got back from CN on Sept. 8th. When we were on the beach, my wife went topless. There were more topless women ont this trip than I can ever remember. There were four other couples aroound us. All of the women in that group of four were topless. WE were at the end of the regular beach, near the nude area. There were also a few more, four or five more at any given time up the beach. My wife has never felt more relaxed than this trip. She has always been shy about it. This trip she had lots of moral support from the number of other gals that were topless.

Quote Originally Posted by negrilfans View Post
    We just got back from CN on Sept. 8th. When we were on the beach, my wife went topless. There were more topless women ont this trip than I can ever remember. There were four other couples aroound us. All of the women in that group of four were topless. WE were at the end of the regular beach, near the nude area. There were also a few more, four or five more at any given time up the beach. My wife has never felt more relaxed than this trip. She has always been shy about it. This trip she had lots of moral support from the number of other gals that were topless.
    That's how my AN experience started so be ready next time. So glad you had an awesome trip!
    ... it keepsh me shane

Default Topless

Hey Negrilfans, I think we were with you guys on the beach last week (the first week of September) at CN. My wife too felt comfortable going topless (something she has never done before). It was a great experience for her. The group on the end of the regular beach was great. Take care. Lonnie

Default Disapproving stares

I'll be there in November too. I'm probably gonna stare, but it won't be disapproving