Hybrid View

Default Anyone book a SR for July and where did you end up?

We are thinking about booking a SR for my birthday in July. I've been searching through past posts and July doesn't look like a popular month for a SR. Are the resorts to full for them, or is this just a coincidence?

If anyone has done a SR in July, I'd love to here which resort you went to.

Anyone? No one has done a SR in July??
    CSA - May 2012
    CN - May 2013
    CSS - October 2013

Secret Rendezvous is a reduced-rate promotion designed to fill vacancies close to the booking date. SR for a particular month only becomes available about 60 days in advance, so if the resorts (or some of them) do not have reservations near the capacity level at that time, SR for July would be announced in May.

The Negril resorts are more popular than the Ocho Rios resorts, so most (but not all) guests who book SR wind up at either Couples Tower Isle or Couples Sans Souci, regardless of the reservation month.

Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Pamela,

I'm not quite sure why you thought that answered my question. I know what the SR is, when I will be able to book it, and how it works.

I just wanted to know where people have gone who booked a SR in July in the past.

I also noticed many past thread about where people have gone for their SR and saw none for July. So, I was wondering if July is a month where the resorts book up quickly. If it is, then I will need to book the SR as soon as it becomes available.
    CSA - May 2012
    CN - May 2013
    CSS - October 2013