Thread: July 2013

Default July 2013

I know it is crazy, but we used the special. Could not resist. We know we are going back.
    Might as well get our resort credits.
    Heidi and I are booked for July 3 to July 14, 2013

John

Which resort? CSS for us. We will be in country for 3 of the days you are -- July 3 - 5.

CSS for us

See you there on 3 and 4. We usually do Sunset beach all day, but if you don't, maybe we will see you on the "mainland".

We'll have to talk David into 2013!! Can't wait to see you and Heidi.

Quote Originally Posted by Jed View Post
    I know it is crazy, but we used the special. Could not resist. We know we are going back.
    Might as well get our resort credits.
    Heidi and I are booked for July 3 to July 14, 2013

John

Didn't see this original post for July 2013 when I created the new CSS July 2013 thread. Sorry John. I added everyone here to the new list though.

Only 24 hours 8 minutes 33 seconds until we leave for 2012
    And 362 days 20 hours 48 minutes and 33 seconds until we head back for 2013
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013
    CN: 2013

CSS for us as well! Back June 26-July 5, 2013. Kimi and Lowell from Fort Worth, TX!!!! Gig Em!

We will be at CSS July 16-24... only 316 more days. Ths will be our fourth trip "home" and I find myself listening to reggae and looking at pictures from our past trips. Sunny days, fabulous meals, walks along the beach in the moonlight, I love every minute of every day at CSS.

We just booked, will be there July 12th-20th as part of the Full Moons! Many year at Grand Lido Braco, last couple at Grand Lido Negril, first time at CSS, but looking forward to it!