Default CSA wedding 5-4-12 the more the merrier

CSA we are getting married on Friday 5-4-12 11am- witnesses???? Newbies to couples...love the message board and would love meeting new friends and having witnesses to toast....& welcome us to our new home.....we arrive on 5-1.....let's meet up...Name:  mark n lisa june 2009.jpg
Views: 271
Size:  31.1 KB

Hi Mark & Lisa
    We are getting married May 2, 10 am at CSA on the beach. We arrive on April 28th so by May 1st we'll be able to welcome you and maybe you could be witnesses for us. Same as you we are brand new to couples. So excited! 11 days to go!

Hi there - we were told that we are to meet with the wedding coordinator the morning after we arrive....is this your understanding as well? At check in we are to be given the time to meet with her - not sure what time it will be???? Look forward to meeting you and will do what we can to be there

Newlyweds here..Matt and Kristin.
    We are arriving on April 28th and staying thru the 5th.
    If we aren't on one of the tours we decided to do, we may have a chance to help you celebrate your wedding with you and new friends.
    Only 5 wake-ups and we are off to the airport.
    Cant Wait!!!

Yes Lisa we were told the same thing. I really haven't done much except book my hair appointment. We are getting married at 10am so they booked me for 8am. Other than that we will just go with the flow. It sounds like the wedding coordinator is on top of everything. So far everything has gone smooth. See you soon. Safe flight!

4 more days to get through!