Thread: Golf Fanatics

Default Golf Fanatics

We are booking our 2013 trip today!! It will be our 4th trip to CSA and we have officially convinced my parents to come along! They will love it! My husband and dad love golfing and my husband has golfed Negril Hills a few times already. I am sure they will take advantage of that course, but they are also looking into trying to find an amazing course along the water. Anyone ever golf off site? On the way to the resort each year, just shortly outside of Montego Bay, there is a beautiful course. We aren't sure what that one might be and if it is open to the public. If anyone has any suggestions we would greatly appreciate it! The closer to CSA the better, but I am sure they would be willing to travel a couple hours to play a course with such great views!

My husband is a golfer and he has played the White Witch. Beautiful course unfortunately it's on the Ochie side of Mobay. He still raves about that course. They were only going to play there one day and ended up playing twice. I only saw the vista's from the club house but let me tell you. WOW. He said every hole was a picture moment.

Carol

Cinnamon Hill is nice as well...we played there off a Royal Carribean cruise last December (docking in Falmouth)