Default Making a Wedding Website?

We are planning our wedding next summer at CN. I thought i seen something on the website, maybe through the group discount link??? that mentioned something about a wedding website.

Has anyone used this? Or has anyone made their own wedding website? Was it useful or a waste of time?

We are expecting round 10-20guest, @CN and then we are also planning on having a party at our house when we return. All the wedding website templates that I found, don't seem to really fit all the things that I would and woundn't want on it, ya know.

Any thoughts?

Hello,
    I am using mywedding.com for the wedding website. It's free and very easy to setup. If you know a little html, that would also help. Since I do know html, it really helped with formatting, and aligning. Checkout our site, www.mywedding.com/marquelandoshana. If you have any questions, let me know! Send an email to momoore100910@gmail.com

Oshana and Marquel
    CTI - 10/9/10
    momoore100910@gmail.com

I noticed the orginal was a question from the summer 2009 but also think it might be nice to share wedding websites for ideas etc and help other brides just starting out.

So a big thank you to Oshana and Marquel for sharing their website.

Here is mine still not completely done.

www.momentville.com/ChrisAndJohn

this is also a free site but I upgraded to be able to have music

I made our wedding website thru mywedding.com I put travel information, and information about the resort for my guests. www.mywedding.com/jesicaandmatt