Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: August 2012

Default August 2012

I spend so much time day dreaming of CN, thought I would get the party started for August. We are 108 days away so we will soon be doing the double digit dance. Who else will be joining us?

Karin and Dan
    Orlando, FL
    Married at CN
    2 furbabies
    CN - 8 times, CSS- 1 time

We are returning on August 6th to CN and departing August 16th. Missed our winter trip there this year so looking so forward to our return!!!

Will be at cn August 16 - 23.

Columbo, see you there, we are arriving on the 2nd of August, staying til the 10th. Will keep the drinks cold.
    Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. If they get mad, you will be a mile away and they will be barefoot!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Columbo, see you there, we are arriving on the 2nd of August, staying til the 10th. Will keep the drinks cold.
    Sounds like a plan!! See you there on the 6th.

Doing the double digit dance. WooHoo!!!
    Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. If they get mad, you will be a mile away and they will be barefoot!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Doing the double digit dance. WooHoo!!!
    getting close to double digits also!!

IS IT AUGUST YET ? It is bound to be, seems like a hundred years since we booked.....

Hoping to be there, but not so sure...hoping hubby will surprise me

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

Milady and I have started the double digit dance! We will be there on the 5th, the Sixth is Angela's birthday and also Jamaica's 50th independence day. Anybody hear of an fireworks or other celebrations goint on then?

Our 18th snniversary is the 6th

CSS 2010
    CN 2011

BuckeyeJim, haven't heard yet what the plans are but I am sooooo excited about being there for the 50th Independence Day. We have been there on Independence Day before, but it has always been the day that we are leaving, this year we will be there for the whole week leading up to Independence Day and of course the actualy day, not leaving until the 8th. I know last year they had all kinds of things planned for the day. Really looking forward to it.

wileeandrr, Congratulations! If we see you there we will raise a toast to you. If you see a slightly typsee birthday girl, that will be Angela.

Blondie, this will be our first time. I am getting down right obsessed. I think I have researched this place to death. Looked at all the picture and videos. We will be arriving on Sunday the 5th, so if you see a guy acting like a kid in a candy store, say hi!

wileeandrr,
    Maybe we will see you again, as you see I have mellowed with time!!!! Hope he surprises you!

Thanks BuckeyeJim! Happy birfday to your wife!
    They have a pretty cool celebration...you'll have to see it for yourself
    You won't be disappointed

CSS 2010
    CN 2011

Breaking into the eighties tomorrow...

Buckeye, you will be hard to pick out amoungest all the other folks acting like a kid in a candy store...lol. After all these years I am still just as bad. But you will find us lounging on the beach, soaking up the sun..

Quote Originally Posted by columbo View Post
    wileeandrr,
    Maybe we will see you again, as you see I have mellowed with time!!!! Hope he surprises you!
    ty!

CSS 2010
    CN 2011

It will be my first visit in August (11-18) for my honeymoon. To say I am excited is an understatment.

Zupicick, welcome to the Couples family and congratulations. CN is a wonderful resort, I think you picked a winner.

This will be our 9th trip and I am just as excited about this one as was the first time. 80 days today. WooHoo!

T-79 and counting. Blondie, since this is my first trip, any veteran advice on what to bring with me and what to leave at home?

Several things that we have added to our suitcase over the years:

First Aid kit (two years in a row I cut my foot, too much to drink I think)
    Lighter for candles in the room
    Candles

Things to leave at home:
    Phone
    Laptop
    Troubles

The rest is easy. If you plan on dinner at Otaheite then be sure to bring long pants and closed toed shoes. (Hubby hates that I drag him there every year).

Otherwise, you are good to go. One thing that I have learned over the years, I lay everything out that I think I want to take and then remove half because I know now that I will never wear it all.

Got my lighters and wooden matches confiscated...not happy!

CSS 2010
    CN 2011

Silly, don't put them in your carry on. Only in your checked luggage.

lol...doh!
    I guess that's what happens when you try to put everything in only carry on...he he

CSS 2010
    CN 2011

We are finally in the 70's.... Next 10 weeks full of school and kids. Will go fast. YEA!!!!!!!!!
    Drinking rum cream in my coffee this am to celebrate..... See you on the beach in 79 days..... Whoop Whoop!!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast