Default Vacation of a life time

Just returned from our vacation at "CSA" There are not enough words to express what a fantastic time that we had while there! It was better than anything that we read about, it's more beautiful than the pictures & videos that we looked at. Everyone that works there , are super friendly... We spent alot of time with the bartenders, to say the least. They were very entertaining and great! If anyone wants to have the time of their life, just go to CSA. This was our first time there, but definitely, not our last! When you first arrive , remember to make all your reservations for restaurants, etc. There could possibly be a waiting list. Everyone is wanting to do the same things that you're wanting to do... We are already planning our next vacation there, that's how great it really is! We had reservations at Feathers (great food) and my engagement ring was in my dessert. What a super surprise that was! James, arranged everything with the staff, it couldn't have more perfect!!!!!!! We're getting married and hopefully at Couples Swept Away, next year. Lynda and James from Mobile, Al

My husband and I very much needed a getaway to spend time together and re-connect. We visited CSA in 2007. It's the best vacation that I've ever taken! I still tell everyone that if they are going to go somewhere, that Couples is the place to go! The resort was even more beautiful than in the pictures and the staff, well let's just say that you wold get bored listening to me ramble on forever about how wonderful that staff is! I'm still friends with a couple of them on facebook! The food was wonderful! We made lots of friends while we were there. Our next vacation will definately be "to go home" and return to CSA. There is just not enough ways to say THANK YOU! and what a wonderful place CSA is and what memories we have and plan to make in the future there! Gabriell and Elijah from WA state.

Congratulations!

Congratulations on the engagement! Very special of your fiancé to arrange the sweet surprise. We are going for our babymoon Sept this year, so excited!

Congrats!!! We were married at CSA in Oct 2008. It was WONDERFUL!!! You love it! We're from 'right down the way" in Louisiana!