Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default One Love Bus Bar Crawl

Anyone take the one love bus bar crawl from CSA?

We are scheduled May 16 but i dont know where they pickup....the lobby? Or the greathouse?

Lobby. Whole bunch of fun!

We are going on April 25 from CSA as well. Ayone else?

What is this?

Is this an offered excursion or is there a charge other than the drinks of course? I've been to CSA 4x and never heard of it.

We will b there April 27th, goin on the bus crawl wit 16ppl May 2nd

What's up with this? I have never heard of this before. Can someone give me the lowdown on this 'pub crawl'?

Thnx for any info!

WHAT is this....?!? I can't believe we've been to CSA 3 times and we don't know about a One Love bar crawl? Details Please!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bettie View Post
    What is this?
    You can research it on TA or negril dot com forums

To signup you email them. They bring you to a bunch of <very local> places for a few hours. I think right now only available on Wednesdays unless you have a large group.

No charge, just tip driver

and of course pay for your drinks

We are very excited!

Check the reviews on Trip Advisor. They have a free One Love bus that picks people at the resorts around 2:30-3pm and takes you to 7 local small bars to support the local businesses. There is no charge for the bus just have to tip the driver Lenbert. It goes to bars along the beach and cliffs. The last bar will be at sunset around 6:30pm and then they bring you back. All you have to do is buy drinks at these local bars. Apparently lots of people go and love it. Great way to see the local establishments, support them and have fun with other people. It goes on Wednesdays. Email Lenbert at bananaznegril@hotmail.com to reserve. He confirmed our reservation in less than an hour. Can't wait for the 25th.

Google one love bus pub crawl and there's a website. They take u to the west cliff side to about 6 local pubs to experience Local Jamaican pubs. Great reviews on TA. There's no charge u just tip the driver. At swept away they pick u up in the lobby on Wed at 2:30 and I believe it's til 6. They have added additional days. U have to reserve via call or email.

What time does it leave and retun?

This sounds ahhhhmazing! We can't wait to get out into 'real' Jamaica! Anyone want to join us on 7/11, we'll be booking this from CSA!

Sounds like a blast but hard to go spend money on drinks when your drinks are already paid for at Couples....... Would rather do a day trip and see some sights.......

Quote Originally Posted by pugetpollards View Post
    This sounds ahhhhmazing! We can't wait to get out into 'real' Jamaica! Anyone want to join us on 7/11, we'll be booking this from CSA!
    Hi guys! This is our 5th trip home...we have NEVER heard about this! I just sent an email to Lenbert! SO looks like we will be joining you!!! Check out the July 8-15 thread under meet ups.

A great way to get out and meet some locals on the Island for a few hours. Booked for May24th!!
    Mary & Mitch

I just emailed Lenbert and he said he will do it any day of the week if there's at least 8 people in the group! I'm hoping to convince my group out of Margaritaville and into this as I certainly would rather meet some locals and visit some local dives plus they do a sunset along the cliffs!

Oh I want IN on this! That sounds like a blast! I assume I sign up with the reservations desk once we get there? Yeah... coming from "Beer City USA"...this one's right in our wheelhouse! Will LOVE to see some local watering holes. Yeah we are doing this one!

We would love to do this, but our next stay--Be home this Thursday, the 26th!!! However, we are only able to stay 5 nights and will miss being in Negril on Wednesday. Anyone who will be there then interested in contacting Lembert regarding a different day? Any day, except Monday the 30th is good for us. Feel free to e-mail us at alexanderconstruction@msn.com if you wish to discuss outside the MB. It will be just me and hubbie this trip and would love to meet up with others who would like to support the local bars. Thanks, Connie

Hey - I just sent an e-mail as well for 7/11 - hopefully we can join as well! Sounds like a great time

Quote Originally Posted by Dentrac View Post
    Hi guys! This is our 5th trip home...we have NEVER heard about this! I just sent an email to Lenbert! SO looks like we will be joining you!!! Check out the July 8-15 thread under meet ups.
    Hey Dentrac! i've seen you in the meetup thread! This is our 4th trip - we are excited to do the crawl! We'd love to all go together! There are 4 of us (possibly 6), if you let Lenbert know. I'll let you be the pointman on this, I'm working on our vow renewal on the 12th!

I think the one love bus pub crawl is a great idea. Not only do you get an easy no hassle way to experience a little of the cliff area but your supporting some of the small local places on the cliffs too. Which I believe was one of the main reasons it came about.
    From what I can tell right now the bus is just stopping at CSA to pick up those who signed up for the regular Wednesday crawl. Is that right? Maybe Couples could work something out to make it a regular weekly excursion. (imho) Its much better than a trip to Margarittaville

I wish it went it night, not much of a day drinker. LOL

It is not a "couples" thing. You wont be able to sign up at the desk. We asked at the desk a few yeras ago and the gal said she had not heard of it. You have to email Lenbert to reserve a spot. I was not aware he would go out any day but Thursday?!?! As for Margaritaville heck you can walk down there and check that out yourself. Really its not that big of a deal!!!
    Mary & Mitch

Quote Originally Posted by Karen&Jared View Post
    Hey - I just sent an e-mail as well for 7/11 - hopefully we can join as well! Sounds like a great time
    Dude...I already booked the 4 of us....we are good to go. Already recieved the confirmation email....we are good bro!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast