Default I should be working

I should be working, but I can't stop looking at the Couples website and day dreaming about my trip in 8 more days. How else is doing the same thing?

I confess, I too have been a useless, worthless employee recently. I am suprised my employer has kept me on the last couple of weeks. I have been a slothful, slipshod, slovenly purveyor of this message board every day.

I have recently been a good-for-nothing, vacation-bug-bitten, downright selfish upcoming vacationer. Unfortunately, I see very little chance for improvement in my professional behavior before my upcoming departure to CN next Saturday.

My wife, on the other hand, has been very pleased with my work ethic as I gave her my full attention and best advice while we were out shopping to purchase her new string bikini last night.

See ya at CN next Saturday!

Right there with ya.......8 days til CTI.........always checking in on the website...looking at pictures and dreaming....First-timer

We don't have long.................

Guilty as charged! I am sitting at my desk right now... on the message board... Hey! All work and no play... you know what they say! Hope you have a GREAT vacation!!

Me! Me! Sitting at my desk as I'm writing this...LOL! 34 more days til CSA...how will I make it til then! Luck you...you'll be there before you know it!! Have fun!!

Tell me about it, 166 days, 3 hours, 18 minutes and 22 seconds before our flight leaves, but who's counting. Everyday I look at this board, check out every new post, look at that other sight and review all posts and then look at pictures. I think I miss about 2 hours every day looking for more information about Swept Away. My wife thinks I'm nuts but who cares. I'm so fired up about Oct 2nd, can hardly wait!

Quote Originally Posted by 2-4-Jamaica View Post
    I confess, I too have been a useless, worthless employee recently. I am suprised my employer has kept me on the last couple of weeks. I have been a slothful, slipshod, slovenly purveyor of this message board every day.

I have recently been a good-for-nothing, vacation-bug-bitten, downright selfish upcoming vacationer. Unfortunately, I see very little chance for improvement in my professional behavior before my upcoming departure to CN next Saturday.

My wife, on the other hand, has been very pleased with my work ethic as I gave her my full attention and best advice while we were out shopping to purchase her new string bikini last night.

See ya at CN next Saturday!
    My kind of guy.
    We are one week from CN and work might as well accept me as I am right now...cuz I'm useless. Thank god I'm fantastic at my job when I'm not waiting for another Jamaican vacation. For now, however, all bets are off. And yes...I'm typing this at my desk right now. Personally, I think my plad shorts and flip flops are perfectly acceptable office attire.

9 days until we head to the airport for our first time at CSS.... can't stay off the message board! doh!

Shhhhh...don't tell the boss! 42 days till our first trip to CN...beyond excited. This message board has been SOOOO helpful, not only with valuable information, but also keeping the excitement building!

I have been on here everydayfor the last three months. Right now I am at work going crazy because all I want to do is get on that plane. But fortunately, the time has come. We take off at 6:30 in the morning. So less than 24 hrs I will step foot in Jamaica. CSS here we come.

I am hearing alot of lucky people on this board!! We have 212 days, 13 hours, 45 minutes until we board a plane for our honeymoon and first time to Jamaica! It feels like forever!

But I am happy we will get to go at all, and I am very blessed to be marrying my best friend 36 hours before we get on the plane

Britnee
    Britnee
    Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
    - John 14:27

I too, am sitting here at work. Both reminiscing still about our 2010 visit to CTI and our upcoming visit to CSA this Speptember! I cannot wait!!

Yay for vacation slackers!

The message board kill productivity. Really should work but much more interesting to read the board.

OK, I'm not at work now, but I am counting the 67 days til we leave for CSS. June 29-July 5. Can't wait. It's our first time.

Guilty!!!! 6 more days - CSA!!!!

We just returned from CSS this past Saturday and I am still on this message board. I can't work because I am still visualizing myself on the beach. It is hopeless. We will be returning to CN July 2013. I don't know how I'm going to wait that long. We just keep wishing our lives away.