Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: May 2013

Default May 2013

Yes, 2013!! We booked for our anniversary (May 16th). We are getting married at CSA next month and decided to try CN for our anniversary next year. We are booked 5/14-5/21.
    CSA - May 2012
    CN - May 2013
    CSS - October 2013

No other May 2013s yet?
    CSA - May 2012
    CN - May 2013
    CSS - October 2013

We booked for May 2013, but barely. We will be there May 30th to June 7th. Our previous May dates (2011 and 2012) were more in the middle of May. We'll be there May 19th this year, in only 19 more days, woohoo!

I will be at CSA in 11 days. (I can almost do the single digit dance.)

How do you like mid-May for CN?
    CSA - May 2012
    CN - May 2013
    CSS - October 2013

Mid May is great :-) The only small issue we encountered last year was a little smoke from the burning morass, but it wasn't a big deal. We also make a trip to CN in November, but for 2013, we changed it up a bit and it will be CN in May and CSA in early December. Haven't stayed there since November 2009, so it will be nice to get back there after 5 consecutive trips to CN.

Congrats on your single digit dance soon :-) Have a fabulous time!

Thanks Brian!

We will be at CSA in 9.5 days, CN in a year and CSS in October 2013.

I don't mind smoke of any sort. LOL
    CSA - May 2012
    CN - May 2013
    CSS - October 2013

We are getting married 5/11/13 (may 11th for you backwards date folks.. ) and will be arriving at CN the next day! (5/12-5/19).

Due to some fortunate circumstances (and a wedding gift), we recently found out that we will be flying in the front of the plane! It's sort of a shame, because at 6'4" I had come to enjoy the comforts of coach (ie: feeling of my knees cramming up against the tray table hinges for hours on end.. watching in horror while the person in front of me reclines.. and reclines.. until my knees and the seat back merge and become one big object).

Name:  airplane.jpg
Views: 2071
Size:  6.8 KB

Anyway, enough of my bragging - we'll have to get together for some celebratory drinking!

Quote Originally Posted by Stacie & Chris View Post

I don't mind smoke of any sort. LOL
    something in common already - should be a fun week.....

Just booked the other day - May 18-30 - for our 20th anniversary (28th). See you then!

we just booked may 25 to june 1.only been home 21 days can't wait to get back.

We are booked 5/17 - 5/25/2013. This will be our 3rd straight year to CN.

just booked our flight today,just 3 seasons to go.

We booked out flights with our rooms and got a good discount. We had to change our travel date by 1 day to be able to book on June 29 and also get a flight quote. We are going in 2013 for about $200 less than we paid in 2012. It sure is a long wait and as we get older we should not be wishing our lives away.

We are booked May 5th-May 16th and getting married May 9th. Can't wait! This is our first time at CN and we feel like kids on Christmas morning. Has anyone had experience with the weather during this time?

early may weather is great,late may is a little wet,any weather is ok when your in jamaica!!

It seems that we will not be very crowded during May 2013 by the responses on this thread. Stacie and Chris, look us up and I will buy ya'll a couple of drinks.

We will be there April 30th-May 9th, for our fourth anniversary. This will be our second trip to CN and our fourth to Couples.
    All previous trips have been August/September.

We will be making our first couples trip to negril may 6-12 for our honeymoon. We cannot wait to see ( and do and taste...) all of the amazing things we read on the message boards

Counting down the months to our wedding and first trip to CN in May! I am sure everyone here is just as excited as we are!

264 days but who's counting.

Quote Originally Posted by 2LINY View Post
    264 days but who's counting.
    HAHA 254 DAYS and I am counting.

Quote Originally Posted by msbeachbum22 View Post

235 and I started counting at 400.

Oh so glad to hear the weather is still pretty good early May. We normally go end of January early February but my husband told me no way can we afford to go then. He felt much better about the pricing out of high season and right now we are thinking end of April or sometime in May. Haven't been to CN since Feb of 2011 and so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

We'll be at CN May 8-15. 4th time for us!

Quote Originally Posted by msbeachbum22 View Post
    HaHa we'll be there and you will be home.if only we could slow time when we get there.

we changed the countdown to weeks not days,33 weeks sounds shorter.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast