Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: October 2013

Default October 2013

Yes....2013. When we booked, the countdown was 555 days!

We will be there 10/22-10/29.

Anyone else booked yet?
    CSA - May 2012
    CN - May 2013
    CSS - October 2013

Yuppers... September 28th 2013 to October 5th 2013... Now we have 2 countdowns...lol

Quote Originally Posted by novastar View Post
    Yuppers... September 28th 2013 to October 5th 2013... Now we have 2 countdowns...lol
    We have 3....CSA next month, CN in May 2013 and this one.
    CSA - May 2012
    CN - May 2013
    CSS - October 2013

Yes! We will be going October 19-26.
    Kelly & Troy
    CTI 2010
    CSS 2013
    CN 2015

I'm glad I'm not the only crazy one who booked so far out! lol
    CSA - May 2012
    CN - May 2013
    CSS - October 2013

Gotta love the love away plan. By next October the trip is paid in full. You must be couples "junkies" like us...

Quote Originally Posted by novastar View Post
    Gotta love the love away plan. By next October the trip is paid in full. You must be couples "junkies" like us...
    The funny thing is that we are going on our first trip to Couples (CSA) for our weddingmoon next month! We are certain we are going to love it though, based on this board, so we went ahead and booked two trips for next year (CN in May & CSS in October).

For many years now, I've been going on 1-2 cruises per year. I did another AI in Jamaica about 12 years ago. I don't know why I got away from that. Once you factor in all the drinking on a cruise and the excursions (many of which are free at Couples), then the cruises are MUCH more expensive!!

The Love Away plan is awesome! If Randymon happens to read this, the one thing that I would love is an option to pay an amount other than the $100 a month. So, at check out you could choose $100, $150, $200, or $250. By the time the CSS balance is due, I will only owe about $400. However, the balance for CN in May 2013 is much greater. I would love the option of doing $200 a month for that trip.
    CSA - May 2012
    CN - May 2013
    CSS - October 2013

That's a great idea Stacie. Maybe Randymon could look into that. I can tell you that cruising is a different animal than being at a Couples. We went on the Oasis back in February, my first time on a cruise, and although it is a great ship and a great time, we found ourselves thinking of our next trip to CSS in October. The cruises are great if you like doing a lot of things and activities, but give me a beach, a bar, a bathroom, a book, and a Bob Marley and I'm a happy boy!!! It's so nice to spend a week doing absolutely nothing but be pampered in a serene, romantic place like CSS.

To those that are looking to increase their Love Away payment...I was told by the customer service or accounting department at Couples to send an email to orville@couples.com with my reservation number, our resort, our travel dates, and instructions to increase my payment amount for the love away plan. I indicated I wanted it to continue to be taken off the same account I had previously provided and the amount that I wished to have used up until the time the remainder of the balance would be paid 45 days prior to travel. I asked for a confirmation receipt as well. This worked well for me! Hope it helps!

Melissa
    Melissa & Chris
    Married at CSA on 12/14/12 (12/110/12-12/20/12)
    Booked for CN 12/13/13-12/21/13

That's awesome Melissa!!! Thanks for sharing the info! As soon as I return from my weddingmoon next month, I will up my CN monthly payments.
    CSA - May 2012
    CN - May 2013
    CSS - October 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Stacie & Chris View Post

Anyone else booked yet?

Our first time, our 25th wedding anniversary, Oct. 20th-28th ... sooo stinking excited!

Anyone else booked yet?
    First time for us, 25th wedding anniversary, Oct. 20th ~28th .... so excited!

Quote Originally Posted by blridgway View Post
    First time for us, 25th wedding anniversary, Oct. 20th ~28th .... so excited!
    Congrats on such a long and successful marriage!! We will see you there!!
    CSA - May 2012
    CN - May 2013
    CSS - October 2013

Congrats on such a long and successful marriage!! We will see you there!!
    Soooo looking forward to it. We have never been to Jamaica, nor an all inclusive, so this is exciting for us. Up until this point an overnight in a hotel on anniversary night was a big deal! Never had a honeymoon either, so we plan to enjoy this once in a lifetime trip! I have been saving pennies forever!

Oct 20-27, sure seems like a long way away!!! Will be second time to CSS

Quote Originally Posted by jamaicajeff View Post
    Oct 20-27, sure seems like a long way away!!! Will be second time to CSS
    About 530 days, , I need to quit looking at the web site and planning things, maybe wait until the countdown gets to be under a hear? lol Sounds like you are there same time we are, hope to see you and say "hi"

blridgway, yes same week. Will definatly say HI ! Days will be spent at SSB

Quote Originally Posted by jamaicajeff View Post
    blridgway, yes same week. Will definatly say HI ! Days will be spent at SSB
    , probably not us (SSB), although on our first day we might try it, under the advice of some friends to not wait until the last day and then find out we liked it and wished we had done it sooner, but probably not for us, so see you in the evenings, or at sunset time! Have you been to any of the other 3 couples resorts?

blridgway, yes we have been to CN, 2 years ago. REALLY looking forward to CSS!!!

491 days, 2 hours, 42 minutes, and 55 seconds ... as I type this until Andy and I begin our trip! (I am counting our pre-flight night at a hotel since technically that begins the fun for us!)

See you next year. Tandy and I doing CN in April and then CSS in October. We'll be scuba diving most everyday.

Booked last minute for the special. We'll be returning to CSS Oct 19 - 26 (hopefully flights work out) and bringing my sister and hubby this time.

Been to CN 1/05; 10/06; CSS & CSA 2/10. Can't wait!

blridgway - you do your countdown similiarly to us - as soon as we leave the house vacation is officially started!!!

meganfritz, hope to see you there! And yes, as soon as we get in the car, vacation has begun!!! We will be flying out of Detroit, MI and staying at the Westin, right in the airport, so we will be all checked in for the flight and when we wake up in the am we will just be able to roll out of bed, grab the carry on bag, and get on the plane! No hassle, no lines, just VACATION!!!!!!

449 days!!!
    Sorry, just excited!

Just looked at your wedding pictures/slide show, BEAUTIFUL! You looks so happy! Congratulations! Hope to see you in Oct.

Anyone else booked yet?

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast