Default I am very thankfull to have found the Couples Resorts....Hugs

My wife Peggy and I have been blessed to be have able to have visited many resorts through out the world..We have enjoyed our time at each one.

In the fall of 2004 Peggy and I along with our dear friends Renee(Nazie) and Carl(Dropem) started looking at The Couples Resorts for an early 2005 booking..We looked at the three resorts of COR(CTI),CSA and CN...CN seemed like the resort for us..I found the Couples message board and learned so much from the guests..A special lady,Cnsmiiten at that time,emailed me,sent me pictures of CN and answered so many questions and I still THANK her to this day.

I checked to find the best week of the year to visit CN..We four went to CN in January 2005...CN of course was very pretty..Had a beautiful beach..Received great service and ate outstanding food..Well,two days after we arrived the weather turned bad..To rough to go into the bay for four days...Normally this weather would ruin our vacation but it did not..The staff were outstanding but the KICKER was the guests..The Couples Resorts host the world's greatest guests.

Prior to going to CN we had formed a Couples message board group...The Wild Bunch..We were anything but wild but we 50 plus strangers met,bonded,hugged and became life long hugging friends..We have now been to CTI,CN and CSS and our friends list continues to grow.

SO...We are so THANKFULL to The Couples Resorts for bringing so many strangers into our lives and giving us the opportunity to turn them into life long hugging friends.

Thanks Couples..Thanks for so many outstanding and wonderful memories.

Hugs from Tommywommy of 10 0 c

Tommy!!! Great to see you on here! BIG HUG!
    Tommy speaks the truth! Tommy and I first met by way of this message board. We met Tommy & Peggy in person a short time lafter at CTI almost 3 years ago! (time flies!) We have been in contact ever since and are great friends.
    My husband, Bill, and I have made friends from all over the US and beyond at Couples.
    It's so neat when you go to Couples for your 2nd (or 10th !) time and see people that you recognize and get to catch-up with all over again. Thank you Couples for making such a great resort that people come back to again and again.

Looking forward to seeing friends we met back in '07 this coming October at CTI.
    Can't wait!

Lori & Bill

Hey Tommy, Great to see you back on the board. Give miss Peggyweggy a big hug from me
    GREANJAC

Quote Originally Posted by Tommywommy View Post
    My wife Peggy and I have been blessed to be have able to have visited many resorts through out the world..We have enjoyed our time at each one.

In the fall of 2004 Peggy and I along with our dear friends Renee(Nazie) and Carl(Dropem) started looking at The Couples Resorts for an early 2005 booking..We looked at the three resorts of COR(CTI),CSA and CN...CN seemed like the resort for us..I found the Couples message board and learned so much from the guests..A special lady,Cnsmiiten at that time,emailed me,sent me pictures of CN and answered so many questions and I still THANK her to this day.

I checked to find the best week of the year to visit CN..We four went to CN in January 2005...CN of course was very pretty..Had a beautiful beach..Received great service and ate outstanding food..Well,two days after we arrived the weather turned bad..To rough to go into the bay for four days...Normally this weather would ruin our vacation but it did not..The staff were outstanding but the KICKER was the guests..The Couples Resorts host the world's greatest guests.

Prior to going to CN we had formed a Couples message board group...The Wild Bunch..We were anything but wild but we 50 plus strangers met,bonded,hugged and became life long hugging friends..We have now been to CTI,CN and CSS and our friends list continues to grow.

SO...We are so THANKFULL to The Couples Resorts for bringing so many strangers into our lives and giving us the opportunity to turn them into life long hugging friends.

Thanks Couples..Thanks for so many outstanding and wonderful memories.

Hugs from Tommywommy of 10 0 c
    I so agree Tommy, afterall it is how you and I met. This very message board. Now 6 yrs later and 4 trips to Couples together (counting the time we met in person) and the 5th scheduled for 2013 we have also travelled the U.S. together. So many friends, I think we could fill a Couples resort with all of us no problem mon.

I was not a part of the "Wild Bunch" bit we were a part of the 06 April Fools, 07 April Fools, the 08 Huggers Gone Wild, and we were honored to be adopted into the April Amigo's group as well by the great group at CTI. You are all special I too thank this board for each and every one of you!!!

Who are we gonna meet at CN 4/13-21 2013?

No other resort or chain of resorts provides so much happiness and so many wonderful fun filled memories for so many guests.

I feel like I know so many guests of The Couples Resorts..Some only thru this message board but we are FRIENDS and are on a first name basis...It's thrilling to me to post dates to a Couples resort,read who is also going during our dates,chat with them and agree to meet up..Once strangers but now hugging friends for life.

The Couples Resorts...CTI,CN,CSS and CSA...Where so many strangers do meet,bond,hug,become friends and continue to meet year after year....Simply AWESOME.

Hugs from 10 0 c

My wife and I will be there 4/11-19.