Thread: beach butler

Default beach butler

In the all inclusive list there is a reference to gettng drinks brought to you by the beach butler by just raising your flag when on the beach. My question is does this hold true on the AN beach? If so this would make things so much less stressful since we will be first timers if I can convince Ann to try, which I think maybe I have her almost ready to at least try for a while. We are booked May 1 thru the 8th at CSS getting anxious and nervous first time in Jamaica and first time AN!!

There is no beach butler @ CSS

We arrive the same day as you - Tuesday, May 1 - which is good because the whole resort is a bit less crowded on weekdays and if you guys go to SSB in the very early morning I think you'll be able to enjoy the beach by yourselves for a while.

People will slowly start arriving which should let you guys ease into the being around others part...

Trust me though - by the time you leave - you'll probably laugh at yourself for even being concerned.

There isn't any red flag service over on SSB, although sometimes we would be laying out under one of the beach huts on SSB, and the bartender would come over and ask us if we wanted another drink. Sometimes they would just be collecting glasses. Don't worry! You guys will love SSB. You can be alone all week on SSB if you want!!
    Don't forget to say hi.
    Sue&Mike

We just got back from CN and the AN beach there had full waiter service. Yannick, man he was the best. Cold towels in the morning with a fruit kebob, then came around on a regular basis to ask if you need a drink. We were not expecting this as we thought it was a self serve on the AN beach... *sigh* wish we could go back right now.

Quote Originally Posted by dick and ann View Post
    In the all inclusive list there is a reference to gettng drinks brought to you by the beach butler by just raising your flag when on the beach. My question is does this hold true on the AN beach? If so this would make things so much less stressful since we will be first timers if I can convince Ann to try, which I think maybe I have her almost ready to at least try for a while. We are booked May 1 thru the 8th at CSS getting anxious and nervous first time in Jamaica and first time AN!!

Tell Ann she won't be the only newbie there. We arrive Monday afternoon. I've never been A/N and my boyfriend has, he loves it. I was very skeptical about it but as time gets closer I thought what the heck.

Debe&Jeff