Hybrid View

Default Heading to CSS in 7 days!

We are 1st timers heading to CSS in 7 days...yes I am sooooooooooo excited! My hubby and I never had a honeymoon (I got pregnant really fast, and then my mom was sick so we took care of her) now 2.5 years later we are heading out there. I love my kids but can not wait to not hear "mom" every 5 minutes! And to just enjoy my husband!! Any tips? Tricks? We are staying in a beachfront suite. I can not stress how excited I am we are flying a red eye I am gonna have to knock myself out to sleep I am already having trouble sleeping lol! Would love any advise!! Maybe we will meet some of y'all there!!

My advice is to just relax and make sure you try all the restaurants. You will be so happy, and love it. Its so romantic and tropical. I am excited for you. Wishing you the best trip ever.

We are also heading to CSS in 7 days, (well maybe 6 now). We are also staying in a beachfront suite. You guys need to explore the resort. There are many places where you can actually be alone if you wanted to. Sometimes you will feel like you are the only ones there. Then comes the Gala on the lawn in front of your suite, and you will wonder where everyone came from. One of the best things about CSS are the employees. Get to know some of them and they will treat you like family. Make sure you get a couples massage in one of the huts. Go over to SSB for the day, or for the whole week. Participate in some of the games they play with other guests, and when it is all said and done, you will have met some of the nicest people while you were there. Enjoy what the watersports dept has to offer. Eat in every restaurant. Take a dip in the mineral pool.....I can go on forever. There is a reason why 50% of couples are repeat guests. After next week, you may make it 51%

Have a great time!
    Sue & Mike
    4/25-5/4

Mikesue....Be sure to seek out CSS's GM Pierre Battalgia and give him a hug from Tommywommy.

GO.RELAX.ENJOY CSS and have a Salty Dog for me..Ruff Ruff

Hugs from 10 0 c

Your gonna luv it luv it luv it! Just beware of the chance for another really fast pregnancy. Do not miss the Beach Party with Silverbirds steel drum band. Enjoy!

*waving at Ciara and MikeSue* We will be there in 10 days beach front as well! Save us a drink!

Debe&Jeff

Attend the orientation they offer twice a day. It takes about a half an hour and will show you everything they have and where it is. If you are staying for only a week or less, don't schedule any off-site excursions (except the included ones like glass bottom boat and snorkeling). Stay on the beautiful resort and just relax!!!
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

I hear ya Wally.... we were thinking about doing Dunns but don't want to deal with a lot of other people or the vendors. Then we thought about going horseback riding with Hooves and thought better of it......... I just want to be there.. 9 days and counting!!

Tommywommy, We will give hugs to Pierre for you. You can spot him a mile away from the black pants and white long sleeve shirt. Looking forward to saying hi ourselves.

MsHoo,
    Look us up on SSB. We will save you guys a drink if you venture over!

Sue&Mike
    4/25-5/4
    CSS A/B Block

mikesue,
    My boyfriend has been to AN 3-4 times so we will be there. It's my first time so you can recognize me by the blush on my cheeks..........

I've been getting teased at work because I'm working so hard to NOT fit in my swimsuit!

Debe&Jeff