Thread: Pre-Check In?

Default Pre-Check In?

We are coming to CSA in 3 weeks and I keep seeing everyone talk about Pre-Check in? Where do I find this or will another email come so I can Pre-Check in? We are the final guests arriving for a Wedding Party so I really wanna get through Customs and on the shuttle as quickly as possible so we can have dinner with everyone.

thanks

Wendy

Pre-Checkin is a service offered to Romance Rewards members (and you CAN become a member PRIOR to your visit). In this process you provide much of the information that will be required of you when you get there. It streamlines the process just a bit, inasmuch as a lot of it is confirming what you've provided online.

In addition to speeding up the checkin process just a tad, you can state your mini bar setup preferences, and when you become a repeat guest, you can indicate your returning guest gift preference.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Wendy...1st Pre-Checkin is in the Romance Rewards section of this website...bottom of page. This will help with check in at the resort not get you thru Customs any faster. You will get a form on the plane that you will fill out prior to landing, this gets you thru Customs, so bring a pen for the flight.

Enjoy your stay at CSA
    Peace,
    BostonWalt

I am very confused by this. We just registered for romance rewards but I dont see anywhere that I would register for anything. It just has my contact info and then a tab where I can see my points balance. Am I missing something?

On the left side of the romace reward page is the link to the pre -checkin.

I also don't see where you would specify drink options for your room.

Quote Originally Posted by jcox2873 View Post
    I am very confused by this. We just registered for romance rewards but I dont see anywhere that I would register for anything. It just has my contact info and then a tab where I can see my points balance. Am I missing something?
    Go to the Romance Rewards link at the bottom of the page. On the left you will see a link for "Pre Check-In"

You have to do things in the proper order. First go to the bottom of the Couples site page and click on Romance Rewards. Next click on New Member Sign-Up on the left side of the page if you do not already have a Romance Reward acct. Once you have an acct name and password you start again at the Romance Reward link at the bottom of the page and this time click on Pre Check In to the left and fill out all the info including your in room drink requests.