Default June 25 - July 2

Only 67 more days till Bill & Shannon make there first trip to CN!

Have you been to any of the other Couples propertities before? Ginger and I will also be a CN, June 29-July 6th.
    Dave

First time at any Couples resort and first time to Jamaica. Have you guys been there before? 66 more days!

Ginger and I have been to three of the Couples, CN, CSS, & CTI. We have enjoyed all of them but like CN the best. We live in FL and go to the beach all the time. The beach and the water at CN is world class. Nothing beats floating in the ocean on a Couples raft drinking rum or a cold Red Stripe. Very relaxing but also lots of fun. We got to know other couples through this forum before arriving so we had an instant party as soon as we arrived. Post a photo in your profile, or if you want, I will post my e-mail and you could send us a photo. We have photos from our previous trip if you are interested. Any questions we can answer for you about CN?
    Dave

I have seen a bunch of picture but I wouldn't mind seeing yours too. I don't really have any questions right now. I have learned a ton by searching the forums on here. I'm sure more questions will pop into my head down the road though. 63 more days!
    Bill

My husband and I will be at CN for the first time June 22-29 and we couldn't be more excited! I am counting down the days, 7 weeks from this Friday!

Bill
    Send me an e-mail at davidm@ecopackagingtechnologies.com and I will send you a link to view our photos.
    Dave

Done. Thanks
    Bill

My wife and I are going to be there on June 26th to July 1st. We have been to CSA two years ago. We can't wait to go!

Have any of you guys gone on the One Love Pub Crawl before? Sounds like it might be fun. Only 50 more days!

We have not, what is the One Love Pub Crawl?

I misspoke earlier. It is actually the One Love Bus Crawl. I read about it on a few other posts on the forum here. Most people said that they had a blast doing it. Here is a link: http://http://www.tripadvisor.com/At...l_Jamaica.html

We will be there June 23 - 29 with another couple and we are definitely doing the bus crawl! It has great reviews - looks like a lot of fun!

Has anyone ventured to Floyd's Pelican Bar? It sounds like another must visit place.
    Name:  Floyd's.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  46.9 KB

My husband and I will be at CN for the first time June 22-29 and we couldn't be more excited! I am counting down the days, 7 weeks from this Friday!

srhbluerain you will be at CN at excactly the same time and my hubby and I. You will absolutely find this to be the most awesome place on earth! We are returning to CN for our second trip and my 50th birthday. I can think of nothing else. Daydreaming constantly and CN has entered my dreams. 34 days! Once you have been, you will find it difficult to think of anything except when you will be returning...

Has anyone ventured to Floyd's Pelican Bar? It sounds like another must visit place.

Where is Floyd's Pelican bar? It looks intriguing.

Let the single digit dance begin!

My wife and I are set to arrive June 23rd along with two other Arizona couples. Looking forward to it. If you see three couples together, that'll be us. Fun group. Just saying hello...

My wife and I are set to arrive June 23rd along with two other Arizona couples. Looking forward to it. If you see three couples together, that'll be us. Fun group. Just saying hello...

Looking forward to meeting everyone down there. It's going to be great!

Quote Originally Posted by caryb View Post
    ... set to arrive June 23rd ...
    caryb - you'll be there for Kadeen's (Entertainment Staff) last week (Thur 6/28 is her last day).

Give her a great send off party!

Having a blast here!