Default CN - Room numbers for each room category

Does anyone have a list of room numbers for each room category? It can be quite confusing (to some of us).

Deluxe Beachfront Room
    Room numbers-

Beachfront Suite
    Room numbers -

Deluxe Oceanview
    Building 7 and 8 (is this all three floors?)
    Room numbers -

Oceanview Suite
    Room numbers

Gardenview -All rooms in Buildings 2, 3 and 4. (I hope this is correct)

Thanks.

Could everyone just list their room number and category and perhaps I will be able to compile a list!
    Thanks

2308 - gardenview (awesome, awesome view)

Prior thread on this subject, explaining the difficulty of answering your question:

http://couples.com/mb/showthread.php...on-on-property

Thanks Rudi. Was extremely helpful.

I was at CN April 4th. We booked a Deluxe Beachfront room and were assigned 6306. The Beachfront Suites in this building all end in a 1 - so we were the 6th room back from the beach. I'd guess about the middle of the building. I questioned the location bacause I thought the beachfront rooms were the 2nd and 3rd rooms in from the beach and I thought were in an Oceanview room. To my surprise I was told that all of building 6 is considered beachront rooms. There are 3 beachfront suites closest to the ocean and all the rest are deluxe beachront rooms.
    The room was nice with a small view of the ocean (not so much the beach) so I didn't question the situation.
    Hope this helps.
    Karon

When we first stayed at CN in 1999, we sat next to Gary Stephens, the resort's then-GM, at the dinner for returning guests, and he explained to us that beachfront rooms and suites were in Buildings 1, 5, 6, and 9, garden rooms were in Buildings 2, 3, and 4, and ocean rooms were in Buildings 7 and 8.

There have been changes over time (with Building 1 seeming to have rooms that vacillate from beachfront to garden and back again), but I hope that this information might give you an idea of what to expect.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Thanks Karon.
    Would you pay for the beachfront room again?

I would consider paying for the upgrade again but only because we like to spend time on the balcony in the mornings and the evenings. It was nice being somewhat close to the beach too. Made it easy to pick up or drop off snorkle equipment. I might also might consider the upgrade to a suite. I like the larger balconies and my hubby likes the hamock. We're a little spoiled because we go to CSA and love their large veranda's. If it was just hubby and I I think I'd upgrade because of the time in the room. If were were with a group and had plans to meet for drinks or other activities I'd have to seriously consider how much time we'd have in the room.
    Hoope that helps.
    Karon

4107 was a garden deluxe room in February. Love it.

Going to CN for the first time in October 2012 so this thread is helpful.
    Does anyone know if it is possible to get a Gardenview Room or Suite from which you can see the beach? For example, I don't know what category room 7308 is but it looks like a garden setting with a great view of the beach too - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jjx1l...eature=related

1209 - paid for gardenview basic room....were very happy...totally had an oceanview too! It was an end room with the extra window...totally awesome!!

We were in 7208 in November, so just one floor below and this was our view from the balcony.

You can see the beach and it is less than 100 yds.

Name:  Bldg7.jpg
Views: 796
Size:  53.7 KB
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014

We were in 5303 it had an awesome view of the beach and ocean! Deluxe ocean view. Free upgrade too! Only paid for deluxe geardenview.

Great to have a picture of the view with the room #. I will try to post one from our room, which was a gardenview. It had an amazing view.

Default View from Room 2308

Name:  Panaramic View 2308.jpg
Views: 488
Size:  25.4 KB

the rooms are four digit numbers. the first number is the building, second number is the floor and third number is your room. as Pamela replied earlier with the building numbers you can base what buildings are what caatagories if you go and look at the photos and 360 view of the resort. hope this helps.

Wow Nowa, love that you got a free upgrade. We have been to CN 8 tines, number nine is in 65 days.
    Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. If they get mad, you will be a mile away and they will be barefoot!