Hybrid View

Default Mystic Mountain??

Hi everyone. My husband and I leave for our 1st time to CTI and to Jamica for that matter in.............................8 days

My husband wants to take the sky tram up to bobsled down mystic mountain. I want to BOBSLED but am terrified of heights.....I have watched the youtube videos and my stomach just sinks.....has anyone done this before......how bad is it?????

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by freesia2water View Post
    Hi everyone. My husband and I leave for our 1st time to CTI and to Jamica for that matter in.............................8 days

My husband wants to take the sky tram up to bobsled down mystic mountain. I want to BOBSLED but am terrified of heights.....I have watched the youtube videos and my stomach just sinks.....has anyone done this before......how bad is it?????

Thanks
    Hi! We did the Bobsled/Zip Line last year when we stayed at CTI. I was so completely petrified to do the Zip Line due to MY fear of heights. Once I got zipping... my fear was completely gone!
    The Bobsled ride, I don't recall it being that high up. You go pretty fast so you're not able to look around very much. My husband controlled our speed (which was nice) my "sled" was hooked up to his.
    You really should try it. It is a lot of fun! And... if you can muster up the courage, TRY the ZIP LINE! Talk about a RUSH! Wow!
    Just know that when you are on the Sky Lift or the Zip Line, you are basically OVER the trees, so all you see are the tree tops (rarely ground) and the amazing views of the Caribbean!

Have a GREAT VACATION!