Default Missed special #*@%

We had finally decided on booking CSA for our honeymoon this September and went to book today, to our cursing surprise the price has jumped $1000. Very very upset.

Quote Originally Posted by durham View Post
    We had finally decided on booking CSA for our honeymoon this September and went to book today, to our cursing surprise the price has jumped $1000. Very very upset.
    Durham, I'm so sorry you missed the last special. That #*@%'n stinks! I can imagine your dissspointment.
    Just keep in mind and keep watch for the upcoming Wednesday specials that are offered. There are always great deals ahead! Good luck.

Durham,

check again. It appears that they still have an early booking special for 2013. don't know if you were going pror to then, but rates are still what they were or close to it a couple of days ago.
    GREANJAC

go to www.allinclusiveoutlet.com .. the prices have not gone up yet on that site

I feel your pain!! We are soooo bummed too! We are getting married on September 14, 2012 and finally decided that we definitely wanted CSA for our honeymoon and lo and behold we were shocked to see the prices went through the roof since we last looked earlier in the week. ARGH! Figure if we keep looking for a few more days maybe they'll go down again....
    Let me know if you have any luck.

Laura