Hello!

1. My fiance and I will be spending our honeymoon at CSS (first timers) in early November! We booked the ocean view beachfront suite because I decided I really wanted a jacuzzi :-), we thought the views would be good, and it was close to the beach. We DO, however, want a quiet room...one of the reasons we chose CSS was because of it's small size/seclusion, but I was afraid the beachfront rooms would be kind of close to all the action and may be noisy...

Does anyone have any other room/block suggestions? We requested a 3rd floor room on our online reservation for the best view--does this kind of request usually get honored, or should we call and speak to someone to make room requests?

2. Does anyone know anything about the deal where if you stay for 6 nights on your honeymoon you get either a his/her massage or $100 spa credit? The site says two different things (his/her massage vs credit). Which is it? How do we go about collecting this? When we check in? I emailed CSS and didn't get a response a few weeks ago.

Thanks!