Default Worried about the weather for April 25 to May 2, 2012

I keep looking at the weather forecast for Ocho Rios and looks like it will be raining the whole time we are there. Our wedding day is the 28th. Im just praying it doesnt rain that day! Does anyone know where they have the wedding if it does rain at CTI?

Don't look at the weather!!! I have yet to see a forecast that doesn't call for some kind of rain.

Quote Originally Posted by salemk View Post
    I keep looking at the weather forecast for Ocho Rios and looks like it will be raining the whole time we are there. Our wedding day is the 28th. Im just praying it doesnt rain that day! Does anyone know where they have the wedding if it does rain at CTI?
    It said the same thing when we went. It ended up showering a few times at night, and on our last day it rained all day...which really sucked! Most of the time it'll rain for like an hour or two at night. I think, not sure, they have them at Bayside it is rains all day...normally they are flexible and try to wait it out.

This will be my 12th trip to Jamaica. I NEVER look at the weather anymore. Yes it may rain for 30 min in the afternoon but then it will get sunny again! No worries. It will call for rain everyday. Only ONE time did we really get rain EVERYDAY for hours and hours. Usually only a 30 min shower. That doesnt include the year we had the hurricane. That was no worries either! LOL
    Mary & Mitch