Hybrid View

Default One Bedroom Ocean Suite CSS

We've booked a one bedroom ocean suite at css in June...50B-Day & 20YR anniversary celebration...WAHOO!! 3rd trip to couples, 1st at CSS. Can anyone give advice for room request upon pre-check in. I've read quite a bit about the OBOS & read varied reports about location & bathroom set up. Balcony extremely important w/view & would be great to have double vanity w/walk-in shower. Walking stairs no problem mon, the higher the better!

Unfortunately you can't ask for a specific room with pre-check in but when you check in you could ask and if they have that particular room (or one like it) then they would try to accommodate. A few suggestions would be G-8 (our favourite), G-6, G-14 or G-16, they all have the double vanities w/walk-in shower and the large balcony with loungers. We have some pictures of G-8 in this link:

http://www.kodakgallery.ca/ShareLand...localeid=en_CA
    (Karen&Paul)

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much! 3 years later your photos have solved my dilemma! We are going next year for our 25th anniversary and haven't been able to decide on the room type, your post and pics have answered some of our questions, THANK YOU!

KarenON, Kodak shut down their gallery, can you post on shtterfly and give us the link? Thanks for the info!
    Jeff & Abby - Boca Raton

If stairs arent a problem then G15A is the room you want! It has a HUGE balcony which is so private you dont need clothes. The view is spectacular. Have a great time!

Most of this category of rooms have lovely balconies and views... I know in bldg D rooms 11 and 9 do not have ocean views from the balcony and the balcony is teensy with only 2 metal chairs and a metal table... however the actual rooms are very nice with huge bathrooms, a sitting area with couch and separate tv in addition to the bedroom. Just go with the room they assign you and while they are with you in the room, let them know if you don't like it and they will try to put you in a different room.

I feel these two particular rooms should not be classified as one bedroom ocean suites, but they are, so just be informed and make your own decision when you get there. We did not ask to be moved, but we did miss that nice view and usable big balcony, however the location and the room itself kind of made up for it.

CSS is a very romantic place, as well as peaceful and relaxing... you will LOVE it!

Ditto.
    Ronda and Doug
    COR Dec. 2007
    CTI Dec. 2009, Dec. 2015
    CSS Dec. 2008, Dec. 2012, Dec. 2014
    CN Dec. 2011, Dec. 2013

Quote Originally Posted by RubiGal04 View Post
    Most of this category of rooms have lovely balconies and views... I know in bldg D rooms 11 and 9 do not have ocean views from the balcony and the balcony is teensy with only 2 metal chairs and a metal table... however the actual rooms are very nice with huge bathrooms, a sitting area with couch and separate tv in addition to the bedroom. Just go with the room they assign you and while they are with you in the room, let them know if you don't like it and they will try to put you in a different room.

I feel these two particular rooms should not be classified as one bedroom ocean suites, but they are, so just be informed and make your own decision when you get there. We did not ask to be moved, but we did miss that nice view and usable big balcony, however the location and the room itself kind of made up for it.

CSS is a very romantic place, as well as peaceful and relaxing... you will LOVE it!
    Ditto on D9
    Ronda and Doug
    COR Dec. 2007
    CTI Dec. 2009, Dec. 2015
    CSS Dec. 2008, Dec. 2012, Dec. 2014
    CN Dec. 2011, Dec. 2013

The best view, in our opinion, are from G block. It's further from the beachand up on the cliffs but the views are awesome and the balconies are great!

Enjoy!

Bart & Bug

We are in G16 now and it is great. Walk-in shower, 2 vanities and sinks, and a huge patio with a great view.

Thanks everyone!!!

This link from Shutterfly should work for you, if it doesn't, let me know and I'll try it again.

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/w...2AaOGTdw4ctWP8
    (Karen&Paul)

Thanks KarenON for sharing your photos .