Thread: CTI May 2012

Default CTI May 2012

When are you going in May? Let everyone know maybe we can meet up!

My fiance and I are going to CTI May 13th-20th. We are also getting married there as well. I see you guys are from Cresco Iowa. We are from Altoona.

We are going May 5-10th with some friends. It is both of our honeymoons and we are so excited!!!

My husband and I will be there May 3 - May 10! This is our first time to Jamaica and we are so excited to be staying at Couples!

we will be there May 12-22nd. And getting married on the 15th. I cant wait! Hope to meet up with other couples and have a few drinks.

Default May 13th to the 20th

My fiance and I are getting married at CTI on the 16th. Cant wait to go and are exicted to meet fun people at the resort.

We are flying in on the 3rd as well! We will be flying out of Atlanta.

My Husband and I will be at CTI the 3rd - 10th. We're so excited and cannot wait!!! Anyone else flying into Jamaica from Houston on the 3rd?

We look forward to meeting everyone!!!

I hurd it is going to rain our whole trip!! I hope to forcast is wrong or changes!!!

There will probably be brief afternoon showers everyday

My wife and I will be at TI May t12th-19th for our 6th visit. We will be meeting up with 5 other couples. Linnxtheminx...our 13th anni is May 15th. Congratulations on your choice of date.

Hey guys!! We are going to be @ CTI 5/23/12- 5/31/12! We are getting married here on Sat 5/26/12 @ 2 pm. It's just the 2 of us...(then we're doing a small reception following right when we get home to include our family in ohio) so if anyone is free @ the time you are more than welcome to witness our wedding and have some cake with us!! Can't believe its almost MAY! Can't wait to meet you all and have a great trip!

Quote Originally Posted by h.search19 View Post
    Hey guys!! We are going to be @ CTI 5/23/12- 5/31/12! We are getting married here on Sat 5/26/12 @ 2 pm. It's just the 2 of us...(then we're doing a small reception following right when we get home to include our family in ohio) so if anyone is free @ the time you are more than welcome to witness our wedding and have some cake with us!! Can't believe its almost MAY! Can't wait to meet you all and have a great trip!
    Me and Fiance will be at CTI for our Honeymoon the 20-27! Only 18 days to go! We cant wait and are both excited to meet new people and have a great time! This will be our first time at couples and Jamaica as well. Feel free to add me on FB.
    Kayla and Josh
    CTI 2012

We leave tomorrow. We will be there the 4th thru the 8th. Look for us, the Litz's.

Lol my fiance has to pick the dates because I'm so forgetful. He just picked our first date for everything. 9 days!!!

My Husband and I just got Married on May 12. We are heading to Couples May 26-June 1! Seeing who is all going. We just got scuba certified and are wondering if anyone else is planning on going diving. We are so excited for our honeymoon!