Thread: Day pass?

Default Day pass?

Just wondering how the "day pass" works?? If we stay at CN or CSA can we do a day pass to CTI and is the dunn's river falls tour included? Thanks!

No, the day pass is only for the resorts in the same city. CN and CSA are in Negril. CTI and CSS are in Ocho Rios. You really wouldn't want to go on a day pass from CN to CTI. That would be roughly 8 hours of driving in a day.
    CSA - May 2012
    CN - May 2013
    CSS - October 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea Blackshire View Post
    Just wondering how the "day pass" works?? If we stay at CN or CSA can we do a day pass to CTI and is the dunn's river falls tour included? Thanks!
    You can only go to the other Couples resort in your area.....
    CN and CSA or
    CTI and CSS
    Captain Jim
    "I will grow old....
    But I won't grow up"

my husband and i have a question about the day pass as well.....we are staying for the 4th time at csa this coming week....we do want to go and check out couples negril for the first time, but we do not want to go for the whole day as they drop you off at 10 and pick you back up at 4....if we wanted to go but not for that whole amount of time, maybe for only a couple of hours, lunch and to check out the resort, will couple still arrange something, or how has anyone else ever done a day pass but not for the whole amount of time........
    thanks in advance for your replies..!!
    3 more days..!!!
    ann & arfy

no, you can only do the trading places at the neighboring resort, so if you are at CN then you would be able to spend one day at CSA or vice versa...(only on Negril side)

And if you are at CSS you could spend one day at CTI (only on the Ocho Rios side)

You can do anything that doesn't require reservations (a room number at that resort)

You'll need to sign up for romance rewards in order to do the trading places, and then on your NEXT Couples visit you'd be considered repeaters as well

You can exchange between CN and CSA because they are both in Negril. Or you can exchange between CTI and CSS because they are both in Ocho Rios. You cannot exchange between Negril and Ocho Rios. The drive is too long. You can only do activities that are on the property and eat breakfast and lunch on the property. We were just at CSS and spent a day at CTI. It was very nice.

No, you can not day away at either CTI or CSS. The trip there would be around 3.5 hours.

Hi beacher5778,
    If you do a Trading Places day to CN and want to come back early, you will need to pay for your own taxi back to CSA.

Have a wonderful trip!!
    suzyQ

Bring cab fare if you don't want to stay the whole time,wish we had.

Thanks for the info!! Also wondering about romance rewards. We went to CN in 2008 and registered then. Does that trip count toward rewards?

Quote Originally Posted by beacher5778 View Post
    my husband and i have a question about the day pass as well.....we are staying for the 4th time at csa this coming week....we do want to go and check out couples negril for the first time, but we do not want to go for the whole day as they drop you off at 10 and pick you back up at 4....if we wanted to go but not for that whole amount of time, maybe for only a couple of hours, lunch and to check out the resort, will couple still arrange something, or how has anyone else ever done a day pass but not for the whole amount of time........
    thanks in advance for your replies..!!
    3 more days..!!!
    ann & arfy
    Hi Beacher - we stayed at CSA 2 years ago and signed up for the day pass. The Couples shuttle took us over at 10a and we stayed for just a few hours as I wasn't feeling well. To go back before the 4pm pickup, just talk to the guest relations desk at CN and they can get a cab for you. It's only a few miles down the road so it's not expensive to get back.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea Blackshire View Post
    Thanks for the info!! Also wondering about romance rewards. We went to CN in 2008 and registered then. Does that trip count toward rewards?
    Andrea, it is really going to depend on the dates, your night are good for 4 years, so 2008 to 2012 is four years. As long as you are still in that 4 year window then yes they will still count.

However, even if they don't you should still be invited to the repeaters dinner, I think.
    Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. If they get mad, you will be a mile away and they will be barefoot!

Beacheer we thought the same thing last time we went. That we would take a cab back early, but we were enjoying ourself and ended up staying on the whole day. Loved their swim up bar and large pool.
    Mary & Mitch

Default Query

Hi new comer here trying to do some research about couples before we book our honeymoon.

Hope someone can help me with the below?

1. Is everyone eligible for a day pass or are there certain qualifying criteria?

2. Is there a maximum number of day passes that you can use?

3. Can you eat your evening meal at the other resort? ( as long as its not a reservation restaurant?)

Thanks
    Phil

Quote Originally Posted by ashmack View Post
    Hi new comer here trying to do some research about couples before we book our honeymoon.

Hope someone can help me with the below?

1. Is everyone eligible for a day pass or are there certain qualifying criteria? Yes, as long as you sign up for Romance Rewards before you go.

2. Is there a maximum number of day passes that you can use? One per stay

3. Can you eat your evening meal at the other resort? ( as long as its not a reservation restaurant?) No, the trip only lasts from 10am to 4pm.

Thanks
    Phil

See above
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015