Default younger couples?

I just booked a week long trip with my boyfriend to CSS at the end of may and we couldn't be more excited!

One thing we are wondering is what the average age range for the other couples? We are both graduating college in a few weeks and are 21/22. We're wondering if anyone has gone /is going in their early twenties or encountered other couples around that age. We figured it was going to be mixed but hopefully we won't be the youngest!

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ali View Post
    I just booked a week long trip with my boyfriend to CSS at the end of may and we couldn't be more excited!

One thing we are wondering is what the average age range for the other couples? We are both graduating college in a few weeks and are 21/22. We're wondering if anyone has gone /is going in their early twenties or encountered other couples around that age. We figured it was going to be mixed but hopefully we won't be the youngest!

thanks!
    We went to CTI in March..and there were some people around our age or younger (we're 27). The majority of the people were older. Still had an amazing time though

Our first time, we were late 20's/early 30's, and we met a few couples right around 21-23. You must remember that the minimum age is 18 though, so your chances of being the youngest are pretty good, but not in a bad way. You are super lucky that you are going to experience this now. You will have many return visits in the future!

I had wondered the same thing. I'm 29 and my fiancee is 25. We arive in 19 days to CTI!!

When we went to CN two years ago we were around the same age. We also went to CTI last year. Both times we were for sure the youngest ones there. We did meet and talk to other couples but we were comfortable regardless of age. We never felt out of place because we are younger. You will have an amazing time no matter what!

We were there in March for 12 days. With the exception of 2 couples who looked to be in their early 20's, I would estimate the average age to be 40ish.

When we were there, there was a mix of all ages, but there were a lot of young couples on their honeymoons. You should find lots of people there your age!

We honeymooned there last year and we are not spring chickens so to speak, 46 and 51. There was a good mix of all ages, all having fun together. You will not feel out of place by no means. CSS is the most relaxing, romantic, non judgmental place to go. You will definitely feel at "home" there.

My boyfriend and I well be at CSS next wednesday (wow that sounds good to say ) and we're 20 and 22. Anyway we aren't too worried about being the youngest couple there. We just want to relax and enjoy our romantic vacation.

I am 50 and my wife is 46. I act like I am 12 and she reminds me of that frequently. That said, we still have a GREAT time at CN.

My fiance (then husband) and I will be at CTI in November for our honeymoon. We are 25 and 28. We look forward to seeing people in our age range, as well as hanging out with everyone...we are just going for a relaxing time, but it is always nice to have some people in your own age range, I get that...

Looking forward to it!!
    Britnee
    Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
    - John 14:27

Don't worry about it. You may end up being the youngest but there will probably be other couples there in your age range. My wife and I were 28 and 23 when we went for the first time and there were a few other couples in their 20's there.

Hey ali, we act young while we're at Couples. See you at the end of May!

Quote Originally Posted by ali View Post

thanks!
    How lucky are you to be able to enjoy CSS. CSS has everything a 21 year old would want as well as a 50, 60 or more . CSS is beautiful. So much to offer no matter what age. Honestly, I wish I knew about Couples at 21.

We were at CSS last year and the age mix is pretty much as people described it. We were 25/24 at the time and were probably on the youngish side, but we did seem to arrive with several other couples around our age. It probably depends somewhat on when in the year you go - probably see increases around spring break time and late spring through early fall with honeymooners. We noticed that the young couples (like ourselves) were usually there on honeymoon, and so...you didn't always seem them very often (late to rise, early to bed, etc ). But, everyone is there for the same purpose - a romantic vacation, and in that, age doesn't matter. Plus - if this relationship is something you are serious about, seeing the wide spread in ages and seeing EVERYONE being couply and romantic is very encouraging to a young couple...gives you something to strive for.

Jealous of your trip - enjoy!

ahh thank you everyone for your feedback! we really cant wait! 28 days!!!