Default Tieing the knot on June 26 at CTI.

Melissa and I will be getting married at CTI on June 26, we will be there June 22 - June 29. We'd be glad to meet and talk to anyone else who is going to be there...

Congratulations!!
    CSA - May 2012
    CN - May 2013
    CSS - October 2013

Congratulations!

My fiance and I will be getting married on June 26th at CN! What time is your wedding?

Best of luck and have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Paristows View Post
    Congratulations!

My fiance and I will be getting married on June 26th at CN! What time is your wedding?

Best of luck and have fun!
    Paristows,
    Congrat's to you also. Kirk and I are getting married at 11:00 am. Not sure where yet on property...still need to figure that part out.

Quote Originally Posted by Stacie & Chris View Post
    Congratulations!!
    Stacie and Chris,
    Congrat's to you. You only have a few more days!!!
    Melissa and Kirk.

Quote Originally Posted by kirknmelissa View Post
    Stacie and Chris,
    Congrat's to you. You only have a few more days!!!
    Melissa and Kirk.
    It's 13.5 days of torture!! LOL
    CSA - May 2012
    CN - May 2013
    CSS - October 2013

Congrats to you both! My fiancee Elizabeth and I will be there from the 20th so maybe we'll catch a glimpse of your wedding, hope it for a well for you :-)

We're from London and we'll be down there for our honeymoon (getting married next week).

Default married on the 23rd

Quote Originally Posted by Fed View Post
    Congrats to you both! My fiancee Elizabeth and I will be there from the 20th so maybe we'll catch a glimpse of your wedding, hope it for a well for you :-)

We're from London and we'll be down there for our honeymoon (getting married next week).

I'm getting married a week from toady at Tower Isle. We have about 38 people in our group and will have our wedding and reception dinner catered on the island. I can't wait to meet everyone . we will be there from teh 20th to the 26th. So excited!!!

My fiance and I will be there from the 20th to the 26th along with 36 of our close friends and family. We are getting married on Tower Island on the 23rd a week from today! Plus they are catering our recpetion dinner there too. Can't wait and congrats to all, we'll have to all celebrate together!

So we are here and having a great time. Counting down now to the big day, Tuesday the 26th. Can't wait to be Mrs. Hinote.