Default Thanks To You All

I just want to thank all those who have been praying for me,after my dog attack, I had my surgery last Thursday and it went well. Today my bandages were removed and I am confident that in time the physcial wounds will heal and scars will fade. Peggy and Tommywommy it brought joy to my heart knowing you were praying for me while I was in surgery.You are so wonderful and much Loved by many in the couples MB community.
    It goes without saying that Couples, Couples are the most caring people ever and I am greatful to be a part of this beautiful community!
    I may be moving a bit slow but I am doing the double digit dance 96 Days til CTI and the comforts of home.
    Dolly

Dolly, time WILL heal your wounds, positive thought is half the battle. We wish you the best for a very speedy recovery!

Karen & Paul

You don't have to do the full out dance Dolly, just tap your toes....we all know you would dance if you could.

So glad to hear that your surgery went well. CTI...soon come!!
    Kristen

Dolly glad all went well with the surgery. Still in my thoughts and prayers. Keep your head high as you go forward and enjoy life. CTI isn't that far away!
    Lori

Dolly, I am glad everything went well. Keep you head up, and know others are still praying for a speedy recovery. Plus you are in the double digits- be home soon. That always brings a smile to your face.
    Linda

I've been wondering how you've been and how the surgery went. Am so glad it went well. God bless you as you heal and work through this. Your message on this board brought back some vivid memories! About 10 years ago or so, my Mom & Sister (Mom's elderly & my sister's handicapped w/spina bifida) were both attacked by their dog (viciously attacked w/o warning or provication - just like you) and I still remember their trauma and fright. The dog had to go to heaven and they'vee had a couple of kitties ever since... Anyway, I'm glad to read you're doing well and on the mend. Razzl

Hello Dolly, So glad to hear that the surgery went well. Hopefully you will be feeling better each day. We look forward to the progress reports... Keep dreaming of Couples!
    Best Wishes,
    Art xo Francine