Default AN January 2012 CTI/CSS get together

Hi all,

We'll be at SSB Jan 18-28. You CTI AN folks are invited to come over to CSS SSB and spend a day with us there. The beach is really large and private, The pool is nice, and the hottub small but cozy. If you haven't done this before, couples will bring you over and back. I'll have my snorkel gear too, and I'm willing to share; the snorkeling is good and don't buy into the rumour the water is too rocky or cold, it's just fine.

Sounds like we'll have a fun group at SSB this year. So, come on over one day and socialize with the other Couples half.

Let's get a thread going and see who is interested in a day swap. If we know in advance, we can plan something special.

Sue and I are considering coming over to the Island for a day too.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by chrisnsue View Post
    Hi all,

We'll be at SSB Jan 18-28. You CTI AN folks are invited to come over to CSS SSB and spend a day with us there. The beach is really large and private, The pool is nice, and the hottub small but cozy. If you haven't done this before, couples will bring you over and back. I'll have my snorkel gear too, and I'm willing to share; the snorkeling is good and don't buy into the rumour the water is too rocky or cold, it's just fine.

Sounds like we'll have a fun group at SSB this year. So, come on over one day and socialize with the other Couples half.

Let's get a thread going and see who is interested in a day swap. If we know in advance, we can plan something special.

Sue and I are considering coming over to the Island for a day too.

Chris
    Hi Chris & Sue

Looking forward to meeting you both. We will be at CTI from 11th thru the 20th and are planning on coming over to CSS at least once (we stayed there during renovations in 2008). Our first visit to CTI (COR then) was in 1980 for our honeymoon and returned in 2004 during Ivan and every year since. If you go on You Tube on the message board and click on "Ivan Islanders" we are the third couple from the left. We've decided to come in January for the Anniversary Parties.

Hoping to make more friendships and see you then

Paul and Debbie

Quote Originally Posted by WE <3 COUPLES View Post
    Hi Chris & Sue

Looking forward to meeting you both. We will be at CTI from 11th thru the 20th and are planning on coming over to CSS at least once (we stayed there during renovations in 2008). Our first visit to CTI (COR then) was in 1980 for our honeymoon and returned in 2004 during Ivan and every year since. If you go on You Tube on the message board and click on "Ivan Islanders" we are the third couple from the left. We've decided to come in January for the Anniversary Parties.

Hoping to make more friendships and see you then

Paul and Debbie
    Paul/Debbie,

Great. Try to come after the 18th or 19th if it works out for you; bring some CTI friends along too; I'll buy you a drink . This is our second year, of hopefully many.

I watched the video, nice work.

Chris

Sue (sueboo) and Adolph will be coming over from CTI on the 20th to visit. We always go over and check out the island at least once during our stay. It's a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to stay there!

Why not??? You meet such great people there.

The people are great, I just like SSB better!

KrazyKeith,

When are you and Ginger heading back to CSS? Sue and I are booked for Jan 16-26 already. Let me know if you guys are planning to be there too. Bill and Mary are thinking about going that week too...

Chris

We'd like to go earlier, but we may be pushed to the 21st through 28th this year. I hope to book yet this week. I'll let you know the dates after we book it.

Hey keep me in the loop. I contacted you know who to see if there are any promotions coming up. If he gets back to me I will let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by krazykeith View Post
    We'd like to go earlier, but we may be pushed to the 21st through 28th this year. I hope to book yet this week. I'll let you know the dates after we book it.

Sounds good, Rob. The longer I can keep the money in my own pocket, the better! Let me know if you hear of a good deal!