Thread: Re: CSA Staff

Default Re: CSA Staff

Soooo sad!!!We missed last year and now apparently most of the CSA staff and Entertainment Team that we have come to know and grown to love over the years are no longer there! When we visit we leave with friends and always look forward to seeing them when we return, and it saddens me that this time, we won't get to see their smiling faces. Im sure we will encounter new friendships but always seeing the ones we know and know us made our trip so much more special, almost like returning home

Default Ms. Karin will not let you down.

Quote Originally Posted by timandlisa View Post
    Soooo sad!!!We missed last year and now apparently most of the CSA staff and Entertainment Team that we have come to know and grown to love over the years are no longer there! When we visit we leave with friends and always look forward to seeing them when we return, and it saddens me that this time, we won't get to see their smiling faces. Im sure we will encounter new friendships but always seeing the ones we know and know us made our trip so much more special, almost like returning home
    Having heard that Ms. Karin is now at CSA (we'll miss you in July at CN), you will find a wonderful resort, with smiling, helpful staff. That is how she ran CN. She and the staff pulled us from only going to CTI to splitting trips between CTI and CN. We WILL surely miss you, Ms. Karin. Perhaps, next visit will be to CSA!

How long does one set of staff stay at the resort? It's really funny but if you go on trip advisor the last 3 reviews really don't have anything nice to say about the new staff.

Quote Originally Posted by timandlisa View Post
    seeing the ones we know and know us made our trip so much more special, almost like returning home
    Not one person left from our last visity except for gift shop staff. We missed Chris from Feathers by three months. We really liked Chris.

Anyone remember Hollywood?

Life is good

Im not sure but I know there has always been new members of the entertainment team of the past 5 years we have went, of couse with some same remaining..Now, they are all gone. Im not sure about the resort staff, from reading I can tell some of our favorite bartenders are still there but until we get there we won't know about the rest! I can't wait to meet Karin, it seems she was really loved!