Default I want to surprise him!

We are planning a trip to CTI for October, it will be both of our first time there. While we are there it will be his birthday. We have been together for six years, and I want to do something special for him, any ideas? And would the resort help maybe (making our room romantic) or anything? I want him to be surprised!

Well, when I took the wife to CTI for her b-day last year, I arranged for a dinner on the beach. Admittedly I had also told the wife about it, but I'm sure you could arrange to keep it a secret from him. I contacted the resort a couple weeks before our arrival to make the reservations. Or, you could arrange for an on the Isle private dinner one night, instead.

Jason
    CTI again in:
    398 days
    17 hours

Check out the "romance packages " on this site. You can order things like rose petals, wine,massages.

You can order birthday cakes and I would order some sparkling wine for the minibar. Have fun!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JamieKing View Post
    We are planning a trip to CTI for October, it will be both of our first time there. While we are there it will be his birthday. We have been together for six years, and I want to do something special for him, any ideas? And would the resort help maybe (making our room romantic) or anything? I want him to be surprised!
    ....We were at CSS for my birthday. My wife surprised me with a Double Chocolate birthday cake and dinner in the room. It was very nice.

Where do you go to order the rose petals on the bed? 48 days and counting until CSS! We cannot wait.

I can't find "romance Packages". how do you navigate there?

I still have a while to decide but after hearing these suggestions and talking to the travel agent I'm thinking about surprising him with either the ATV excursion or the Rum tasting excursion...and a chocolate cake to top it off! :) *I still have time to decide and I'm still open to suggestions* has anyone done the ATV or rum tasting excursions? If so how were they?

We just returned from CTI and my wife had dinner cooked for us on the island. Steak and lobster was fabulous. only 2 other couples were on the island and service was awesome.

Sorry,my bad. I looked at my brochure that I ordered through the mail and I don't see rose petals. I couldn't find the romance packages online either but try downloading a brochure or contacting the Romance Concierge at Couples.com/Romance or romance@couples.com. I have also 1-800-268-7537x4
    There are 6 packages and they have everything from fresh flowers to spa gift certificates to private dinners to gift shop stuff. Sparkling wines, photos. It all looks wonderful.