Thread: Css questions

Default Css questions

What night is lobster night and do all the resturants have lobster? Can you get lobster from room service? And, does CSS have a anniversary party? And when is it? Also, which building should we get in order to have less walking and steps. We were thinking maybe the building overlooking the main pool. We have been to CSA twice and loved it and we are going to CN next month and know we will love there also but CSS looks so beautiful and we would like to try it. Many thanks--

Wednesday is lobster night at CSS (when in season). We had lobster at both Palazzina and Casanova. We had friends who had lobster at Bella Vista, so yes, all of the restaurants have it. Not sure if you can get it from room service, didn't try that.

We were at CSS in January this year, which coincided with the anniversary party. They combined it with the Starlight Gala on 1/16, so it was extra special. I'm not sure if they would do that every year.

If you have knee problems, you definitely want to stay in the Beachfront rooms (blocks A and B). A block overlooks the swim-up pool bar; B block overlooks the great lawn and is next to Palazzina. The first floor rooms in these blocks have absolutely no steps. I have knee problems, too, and was concerned about this. We stayed in B block and loved it.

We have stayed at CSA previously, and absolutely adored CSS. We loved the private beach at CSS (no jetskis or vendors). We also thought that the Casanova terrace was THE most romantic spot to have dinner (much more so than Feathers - nothing against Feathers). Good luck trying to decide!

Lobster night at CSS is every Wednesday. Yes, all restaurants have lobster but they each prepare it differently. I would imagine you can get it with room service, but am not sure.

Blocks A and B, Beachfront Jacuzzi Suites, are right on the beach level with the Main Pool, Swim Up Bar, Beach Grill (Bella Vista Restaurant at suppertime), Beach Bar, Palazzina Restaurant (breakfast and lunch buffets and fancy, dress up at supper time), the Starlight Gala, Main Stage and Sunset Beach (Au Natural Beach, Pool, Bar and Grill).

We loved CSS and stayed in the Breachfront Jacuzzi Suites which we would deffinately stay in again. Beautiful suites in the perfect location. You can always take the shuttle up the hill to the lobby, game room, internet room, gift shop, Balloon Bar and Cassanova Restaurant.

When we were there Aug '08, we had lobster on Wednesday and I believe it was available in all the resturants. The A and B buildings are closest to the beach, but the steps really were not all that bothersome, after all, your are in Paradise!

If you check out the dining link on the CSS site it tells you when all of the special nights are. Lobster night is listed as Wednesday. I'm not sure about getting it through room service though. I'm going to say no because that menu never changes. Here's the link: http://couples.com/14cs/44diningCS.htm

If you want the least amount of steps, I'd book the One Bedroom Beachfront, which is in Buildings A and B, which are right by the main pool. You could also book a One Bedroom Ocean and hope to get Building D, which is also pretty close to the beach - only one small flight of stairs. I can send you the map so you can see the layout if that would help (amy.welch@hotmail.com).

Oh, and I think the CSS Anniversary Party is January 16.

Have fun!!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Default we did it!!!!

First we want to thank all of you for your response. We did make reservations for Dec. 2009 for our actual 54th wedding anniversary. We will be at CN next month supposedly for our anniversary trip but we kept thinking of CSS and decided we did not want to wait for a full year to go again at our age. We do love Couples and just cannot stay away. Thanks for answering all of our questions- we are excited about going to CN but even more excited to see CSS.

which resturant has lobster that isn't spicy.? we went to the resturant outside the lobby. and it was cooked cajon style and I couldn't eat it. I can't take the spicey flavor. thank you for all info.

Quote Originally Posted by cosmet View Post
    which resturant has lobster that isn't spicy.? we went to the resturant outside the lobby. and it was cooked cajon style and I couldn't eat it. I can't take the spicey flavor. thank you for all info.
    It just depends on the menus that night. Check them out during the day (they usually have them sitting out by lunch) and you can find out then.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015