Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: April 2012

Default April 2012

Just booked for April 18-27 2012!! So excited we booked a beachfront suite. Anyone else coming around that time?? This will be our first time ever going to Jamaica. Any advice? Also would love to know what the weather is like around April.

Default april 2012 also

we also just booked for april 18 to 28th ! just spent 12 days at css in may cant wait to go back for the the third time to couples ! also got beachfront suite at cn ! the temps should be in the mid 80'smaybe we will be neibors ? where r you from ? we are from michigan usa .

We are from NY. This is our first time to Couples. My hubby and I saved for the last few years and this will be our honeymoon five years later lol. We wanted to stay 11 nights but babysitters are hard to come by. So jealous that you have 12 days of warmth!! How is CSS we were originally thinking about CSS penthouse but our TA told us that the beach is much better at CN Maybe we could meet up for a drink or something! It would be nice to know someone when we get there!!

the penthouse at css are very nice we loved it both times we were there and the staff could not have been any better! so we also heard the beach at cn was great so we thought we would try it . it took us a year and a half to pay for our first trip also but it was worth every cent ! so i hope you enjoy it as much as we have im sure you will. yes it would be nice to meet you both ! one thing you will find every one is very nice and there is no stress from daily life , it almost gives you hope in humanity again from meeting so many nice people from all over the world at couples resorts. im sure you will feel the same way ! now what is it about 293 days or so ?dont worry it will be here befor you know it !

April 2012 for us as well 16-23! First time out of the states, Jamaica and All-Inclusive.

We will be there April 12-19. We are from Chicago and this will be our 4th time to Couples Negril.

Coming from NY ... Can't wait to get back "home" - April 21 -28. This will be our 3rd time to CN - there is no other place on earth we'd rather be!

April 7th through the 14th staying at CN. This is our second Couples vacation, first was CTI 28 years ago for our honeymoon. We are back this time with 20 friends all from Maine.

April 18th (my Bday) - 25th for us. We ae staying at CSS and Cn/split this Aug. and then booked again for CN next April. It will be nice to meet everyone.

Paul and Frances

We will be at CN 7-14 April 2012 for our second time. We can't wait. We are going with my sister and her husband , their first time. YAHOO

Default Here we come!

Wife and I will be celebrating our 25th anniversary. Both in early 40's. Our best friends are coming with us also, late 30's/mid 40's also.... Looking forward to meeting you all... You won't be able to miss us, my friend and I are loud (in a good way, always laughing) and having fun!! We'll be there April 21 - 28th.

We are Linda and Bert from NJ and we will be there April 12 - 20.

It will be our fourth time to CN (well, after we complete our 3rd trip this December!)

Hi there, we spent two glorious weeks at CSS in Feb and are going to come back in April and want to try CN. After the AN experience we could not imagine Jamaica without it and want to check out the Negril beaches!
    Can't wait to finalize plans and book!
    Holly

Quote Originally Posted by holster View Post
    Hi there, we spent two glorious weeks at CSS in Feb and are going to come back in April and want to try CN. After the AN experience we could not imagine Jamaica without it and want to check out the Negril beaches!
    Can't wait to finalize plans and book!
    Holly
    Holly, post a picture here so that we can find you guys on the AN beach, lol/jk!!

Quote Originally Posted by klfhngr View Post
    Holly, post a picture here so that we can find you guys on the AN beach, lol/jk!!
    haha, can I lose five lbs first??? We went to Mexico after being at CSS and it was very hard to keep my clothes on at the pool!

We will be there April 7 to 21... first timers.

Jenn and Derek

Coming from Wisconsin for our 5th time 4/15 -4/22.

Nice to 'meet' some of you that will be there when we're there!

So far, we'll keep an eye out for the following:
    Val-N-Tom
    rick&mary
    June670
    LoriMatt
    grayturtless
    Sherm

Currently, 4 of us are going together, might be a few more.

We will be there from April 17th thru the 28th. This will be our 9th trip to Couples (Swept Away 2x-Couples Negril 7x). Some friends joining us on the 20th (Leo n Kelly) to finish out the week. Only 184 for days till this trip. Did I mention we are leaving for Couples Negril in 15 days for a 12 day trip!!!! I know,I know, we suck! But someone has to be there!!!!!!!!! Looking forward to being back home again and meeting new friends.

Doug n Carolyn

Leo, jump in anytime Bro!!!!

So far, we'll keep an eye out for the following:
    Val-N-Tom
    rick&mary
    June670
    LoriMatt
    grayturtless
    Sherm
    dougncarolyn
    leoNkelly

we are jamesNlori, friends are robertNnielle

btw doug, you suck! obviously we're jealous and hating, lol!

Leo, where are you???? We are going to miss you on our November 2011 trip. Leo, were are you???? Are you going to come out and play???? Don't forget to bring Kelly???? Someone has to keep an eye on you!!!! Leo, where are you????

BTW, if you see a guy with a winged dog tattooed on his right arm that would be me. Lookin' forward to sharing some Bobs!!

We will be there from April 7 through to the 21st...

Derek and Jenn

152 days to go

Quote Originally Posted by JimandSue View Post
    152 days to go
    Ugh!

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast