Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: july 2013

Hybrid View

Default july 2013

heys guys, if i am going to get blamed for everyone in our gang booking so early(73 adys before we return to paradise this year). i feel i should start this thread. can't wait for this july and next.

You should labeled the group motivator

You are to blame!!! I just love having TWO countdowns!!!!! So I thank you for that! I am only keeping tract of this July's countdown (74 days) until we get back home - then the looooong countdown will begin!

Can't wait to see all my favorite beach buddys! (Eat an extra lobster for me on Friday night. Better yet - have the chef save one for me so I can have it on Saturday!)

See you soon!!

I knew someone would do this. You are the instigator aren't you. Can't wait to see everyone again..... and again.

Gloria and I have not been back home in five years. Only 68 days until we are there again. And then we will have only one year to wait until we return again. We are also booked for July 6th - July 13, 2013!!
    And so, we hope to become part of the regular July crowd!! See some of you in just a little over two months!!

CaseyGloria

We started a thread awhile ago for red, white and blue III. This started when the Captain got thing rolling last year. We will be there 06/28/13-07/06/13. We got together at the swim up bar at 1:00PM to have pictures taken and had a blast. We even had a couple from the UK with their Union Jack in the crowd. Hope you will be there for the party.

Quote Originally Posted by BruceandBrendaPA View Post
    We started a thread awhile ago for red, white and blue III. This started when the Captain got thing rolling last year. We will be there 06/28/13-07/06/13. We got together at the swim up bar at 1:00PM to have pictures taken and had a blast. We even had a couple from the UK with their Union Jack in the crowd. Hope you will be there for the party.

We will be there 6/29/13--07/06/13. Can't wait to see old friends, but before that we still have our trip for this year at CN 6/25/2012-6/30/2012. Won't make this year red, white,and blue II, but looking forward to seeing the Captain and Cheryl Ann and Jimmie and Marriann.

We will be there around the same time period in 2013. Most of the time we are on SSB, but if not there will likely meet up elsewhere on the resort.

Hi everyone! We are Kristen and Matt, from Colorado. We're headed down 15-22 July. This will be our 4th trip to CN and 6th trip to Couples. Any other scuba divers coming at that time???

Kristen, are you going back in March??

@Rod...only if we can find a few extra grand. Definitely CSS March 2014 though. If that money does come our way, we'll let you know!! Have you guys booked yet?

Quote Originally Posted by MnK View Post
    @Rod...only if we can find a few extra grand. Definitely CSS March 2014 though. If that money does come our way, we'll let you know!! Have you guys booked yet?
    Yes, March 2nd through the 9th We will miss you guys!!!

first we have changed our posting name previously we were cathynky now we are TheMayor&Cathy. a few of you who we vacation with will understand the new name. we just returned from a wonderful week with friends and family at CN. 351 days til we see each other again at CN. i am sure this won't bother anyone but it will p_ss off some. lol and for you who can't get up but can get off....well you had to be there. lol again. there were alot of good laughs the whole week. CN, sun, sand, floating in the bay & friends.......Priceless!!

That's all shades of wrong that you guys are able to book so far in advance! Hope the mayor has his citation booklet ready for next year because there were some definite rule breakers. Ross and I are declaring diplomatic immunity. And yes, my butt was burnt. Great to see you guys, hope we can make it back next year!

Love the new name Mayor!! I never thought a few years ago that that name would stick. Shaun will be proud! So I guess our count down is 353 days (at least for now). It doesn't make me mad but.....y'all know the rest!!

We had a great week with all our friends and can't wait to do it again in 2013!!!!
    Last edited by Cands; July 20th, 2012 at 06:17 PM.

Wendy - too funny!!! Hopefully you guys will be able to make it next year. What was really all shades of wrong (really have tried to stop saying that since we got back) was ruining my book on the beach! At least the page number was easy to remember!

We are going to CN July 24-31..our first time! We've booked our accommodations but weren't able to book flights at the same time. What's the best way to add a flight?

Jerryand Sam - we do that and just book through the airline direct (online) or you could use a travel agent. We have found the best airfare prices for July (for us - flying out of Chicago) have been offered after Christmas and then again in Feb. Good Luck!

Hey!!!! Does anyone out there have my countdown for me? It's just soooo far out it's painful for me to count it out! Thinking about adding a day and coming in on Friday........Shaun says "I don't think so!" We'll see how it all plays out.......

The clock is at 314 days for us!!! We could possibly adding a day as we see that flights on the 4th are about $65 more per person than the 3rd so maybe we might just add a day . Yes you guys need to come a day early

The Mayor and Cathy - Love the new name. Our next council meeting is 313 days away. I think we all know the location unless the pool bar is making assorted drinks again. At least we will have a day to recover this time so no one misses dinner.

Cands - The above answers most of your question. You'll have to do the additional math depending on how plans go. And thanks for making me put the countdown clock on my computer already. I was hoping to wait a little longer to avoid the long countdown. BTW, the lobster is always better the first Friday night

Chris and Denny- How is the testing going? Under great personal sacrifice to both mind and body, I have been undergoing extensive testing of my own. I have come to my own conclusions of favorite brand but want to hear your results. Keep us posted.

Hey everyone - I'm so confused now. What days are y'all going next year? We are currently scheduled for July 6-14. I would like to add a day and come in on the 5th. The special that is running now til October 31st is tempting (but we would lose our extra $300 resort credit). For a DBF it would cost $314 less than the DO that we currently have booked. Hmmmmmmmm

Chris and Denny - what airline are you looking at for the flight down? That's my big hold up right now.

Thanks for the countdown Jndp and Chris and Denny!!

The soon to be husband and I will be visiting CN July 1st-10th for the first time! It is our first Couples visit and our first Jamaica visit! We are so excited!! Maybe we'll get to see some of you there!

Cands

The Mayor, first lady and we are currently scheduled to arrive on 7/4. Looks like Chris and Denny and trying for the 3rd. Hope you two can join us early.

Stevie Arant - Welcome to the message board and more importantly, welcome to the July 2013 posting. You have picked the perfect place to honeymoon. Keep us posted on the upcoming wedding and hope to meet up with you while there.

Stevie Arant... Look for everyone in the pool on July 4th for a party. We will be there.

Hi Everyone
    We are looking at the difference in price of airfare between the 3rd and 4th, there is a difference of $65-151 per person depending on the arrival time, we are looking coming on the 3rd,instead of the 4th. Cands you guys need to come earlier!!! We are looking at Delta or American for flights down, leaning more towards Delta. We are checking fares almost daily.
    We haven't had any time for testing, the salt mines have been extra busy since we have gotten back

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast