Default Rocky"s Thursday's Group Tour YS Falls,Black River, and Pelican Bar

I am signed up for Rocky's group tour which is held on Thursday's. He takes you to YS falls,Pelican Bar,and Black river. The cost is inexpensive because he does this as a group tour and he is 5 star on trip advisor. Has anyone else done this tour? We are sceduled for the Thursday of May 19-26th. I contacted him by roxroy45@hotmail.com. When we scheduled he told me he still has room for others on the tour,not sold out yet

Is this only available on Thursdays? I posted a question about days of week for the YS falls trip earlier this week, but didn't get much of a response. We will only be at CSA the 26th through May 1, so a Thursday isn't an option for us, but I sure wish we could join you. Do you know if there are any package tours only to the falls without hiring a private driver?

We just got back from CSA and used Rocky to go to the Pelican Bar. We did a Pelican Bar only day as we did not know how long we wanted to stay, and had also been to YS Falls and Black River on a previous trip. Rocky was great!!! He stayed as long as we wanted, arranged the boat trip to the Pelican Bar and stopped at places we wanted to stop on the way back. I would definately recommend him. You will love the Pelican Bar it is one of a kind. If you want to eat the lunch out there, be sure and let Rocky know as he will call ahead for you. Have a great time!

Quote Originally Posted by carlettems View Post
    I am signed up for Rocky's group tour which is held on Thursday's. He takes you to YS falls,Pelican Bar,and Black river. The cost is inexpensive because he does this as a group tour and he is 5 star on trip advisor. Has anyone else done this tour? We are sceduled for the Thursday of May 19-26th. I contacted him by roxroy45@hotmail.com. When we scheduled he told me he still has room for others on the tour,not sold out yet

Hi carlettems,

How much is this per person? Or is this something we're not allowed on this board?

Carletterns - don't be surprised if your post gets pulled. You aren't suppose to mention vendors on this site. Next time jusy have people email you if they want more info.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

We haven't taken this specific tour but Rocky is the only transportation we use when we're in Jamaica, outside of the transportation supplied by the resort.

Carlettems which resort are you staying at? We are at CN May 21-27 and are looking to do something similar.

I ran across Rocky on Negrils attractions.I am not and can not endorse any vendor I have not yet used ! There are obviously many great tour operators listed. I personnelly liked that the site said a group tour was available on Thursdays to 3 attractions in one day and was wondering if others have taken this group tour. To those asking about personal tours I'm sure he could answer that question. I figured with three tours combined in a group price it was budget friendly for myself.I would like to know if doing the 3 things in one day gave us enough time to thoroughly enjoy the attractions.Hoping some couples can give me more info....Thanks again all !

I have used Rocky, he took a group of us to Pelican last fall. He is great, you will be fine with him (or his son). He took care of all the details, and just let us relax the whole time.