Default Who is??still in the entertainment staff at CSA?

We will be returning to CSA in Aug. for our 3rd time and would like to know who is still there ? Last Aug. there were - Tressina, Akeem, O'Neil, Nicholas, Teresa and Dwight "Skippy". I hope I didn't forget anyone.. We also had pictures taken by Cecil in the photo dept. and he did a great job on our vow renewal. It would be nice to see some of the same staff that were there last year in ALL DEPARTMENTS-if gone, we hope they are doing bigger and better things. I'm sure any new staff will be wonderful and we will love them too !! Can't wait to get there in August (24th thru Sept. 2). Also looking forward to hopefully seeing some of our friends there too!

I've heard that there was some turnover, but I don't know the who's, what's or when's....
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Quote Originally Posted by BRAWD View Post
    We will be returning to CSA in Aug. for our 3rd time and would like to know who is still there ? Last Aug. there were - Tressina, Akeem, O'Neil, Nicholas, Teresa and Dwight "Skippy". I hope I didn't forget anyone.. We also had pictures taken by Cecil in the photo dept. and he did a great job on our vow renewal. It would be nice to see some of the same staff that were there last year in ALL DEPARTMENTS-if gone, we hope they are doing bigger and better things. I'm sure any new staff will be wonderful and we will love them too !! Can't wait to get there in August (24th thru Sept. 2). Also looking forward to hopefully seeing some of our friends there too!
    Omg,I posted a similar post in sadness over hearing these very people and a few others who are no longer there, they always made our trip so special over the years, Tressina was absolutely gorgeous and lovely personality, Teresa so so pretty and such a delight, and Akeem, O'Neil, Skippy, so fabulous we love those guys!!! I think Skippy is still there and we always love seeing him! I hope also they are on to bigger and better things, im sure we will hear but it still makes me sad bc I always looked forward to seeing all of them!

Skippy is still there but I think he is the only one left from the old entertainment staff. They have some good new people though. Cecil is still there though.. love him!

Couples Ocho Rios 2005/2006
    CSA 2009/2010/2011/
    2012 x2/2013 x2

Dwayne aka Skippy is still there. I think he's the Entertainment manager now. Don't know if you remember Omar but he's there too. Not sure about the others. I know Akeem is gone. There is a new guy who's name is Rushienne. He's is a very friendly and lots of fun. We enjoyed meeting him.

Saw Cecil around the property too.
    Karon

The staff on the Entertainment Teams tend to have higher turnover than other staff at Couples (and other resorts as well).

Partly this is because they are contract employees (though I believe the managers are regularly employed) with relativity short duration (e.g. 6 months). They may or may not be renewed by management and/or they may choose to go elsewhere. Or so we've been told anyway.

It is also partly the nature of the industry apparently. We've met ET staff that can rattle off 5 or 6 resorts at which they've worked.