Hybrid View

Default Another great time at CSS!!!

We returned back to the States late the evening of April 22. Needless to say, we enjoyed another great vacation at CSS!

The staff was superb! A special thank you to Jackie at the spa. She gives one great deep tissue massage! Being a runner, I really appreciated her working her magic on my legs! Thanks to Carreen! She delivered us a flag everyday for beach bar service. She always had a smile on her face! She never dissappoints! Thanks to our maid for doing an excellent job keeping our room clean and tidy! She was the best!

Couples Sans Souci goes beyond the call of duty when it comes to service! All one has to do is ask, and you shall receive! Thanks again for yet another lovely vacation!

Hope to see all of those smiling faces again next year!!!

Can't wait til June 29th!!! 49 more days!!

When we did our couples massage in the Hideaway, Jackie did my husband's and Simone did mine. Jackie has a strong hand, and my husband said she was GREAT, because he likes very firm, deep massages. I like more of a Swedish massage, a more gentle touch. For that, Simone was perfect. In fact, we liked them both so much, we also booked them for the Reflexology massage.

So, anyone going to CSS spa - take note.