Default Is there Wifi in rooms and resort?

I notice that there is a computer center with internet access but is there Wifi in the rooms or on the resort grounds? Anyone know?

If I take a laptop, will I have wifi to connect to?

I don't know which resort you are going but they have Wi-fi in the rooms @ CN....

Wifi is all over the property, but hit is hit or miss in most areas.The best service is in or around the Internet cages at all 4 resorts

yep, just remember you are sharing that few meg connection with hundreds of people, so don't expect super fast speeds.

Very slow and weak in building 5 at CTI.

CTI is hit or miss even when we were in a room above the computer center.
    Vicky

Does anyone know about CSS? We will likely be in or near G block which is near reception so hopefully that might help.

Last year when we were at CSA in October they worked on the wifi and we were just back there a couple weeks ago and its MUCH BETTER! We were about to get a full wifi signal on our phones anywhere on the resort. We loved it! Thanks Couples!

CSS has WiFi, and you will be able to receive it in G Block. With the older buildings (D-G Blocks), the signal is stronger near the Verandahs. It's not blazingly fast, but it works just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by FlynnStone View Post
    CSS has WiFi, and you will be able to receive it in G Block. With the older buildings (D-G Blocks), the signal is stronger near the Verandahs. It's not blazingly fast, but it works just fine.
    Thanks for that

We were at CSA last week and I had no problem using my tablet in our room. The speed was great too.

Quote Originally Posted by kgjplym View Post
    Does anyone know about CSS? We will likely be in or near G block which is near reception so hopefully that might help.
    Yes, CSS has wi-fi. It was pretty fast when we were there 2 years ago. I'll be taking my laptop again this year.
    Cigar Dude
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

My cigar blog: http://tinytimblog.blogspot.com/

We had no problems at CN with the WiFi. In the room or on the beach and all around the resort it worked fine. Also had no problem getting to use the computers in the computer room as well. Appeared to be less people using them this trip, compared to the last trip for us.

Just got back from csa WiFi worked great in our BFVS also used my tab on the beach and all was well.