Default Question about drinks at CTI....

We will be at CTI in one week!! Just wondering if anyone knows if they serve sugar free Red Bull, or any other type of energy drink at any of the bars? Also, from picture's it looks like drinks are served in glass glasses? Does anyone bring their own thermal cup to put drinks in so they stay cold? Thanks!! Obviously I am a first timer!!
    Jodi

I do not remember seeing any energy drinks at CTI.
    Irie Mon

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneJodi View Post
    We will be at CTI in one week!! Just wondering if anyone knows if they serve sugar free Red Bull, or any other type of energy drink at any of the bars? Also, from picture's it looks like drinks are served in glass glasses? Does anyone bring their own thermal cup to put drinks in so they stay cold? Thanks!! Obviously I am a first timer!!
    Jodi
    No idea about energy drinks, sugar free or otherwise being at the bar. Drinks are served in glasses. The bar you go to depends on if they are plastic or glass. As for getting your drink in your own mug, not allowed as the bartenders have to serve in clean glassware. However, you may take your mug, get a couple of drinks, put them in your mug and leave the glassware at the bar. Just don't ask the bartenders to do this for you as they could get in trouble. I take a mug for my ice water.
    Vicky

Thanks for the reply's!

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneJodi View Post
    Jodi
    RELAX Have a Dirty Banana instead Ere De Fun Don Done
    Ere De Fun Don Done
    Grand Lido Sans Souci Feb. 2002, Couples Negril Feb. 2010,
    Couples Negril,Feb. 2011, Couples Negril Jan. 2012,
    Cool Runnings eh!

I also not about sugar free and energy drink in cti..........

I'm pretty sure that you cannot get energy drinks free at the bars, and I'm not even sure if Couples sells them in their stores on the resort. From what I have heard in the past, people have brought their own energy drinks, either in their luggage or buying some at a local store.

A simple, easy trick is to pack a foam can coozie, (or cooler, whatever you may call them)the cups they serve drinks in fit perfectly and it keeps them cold for a good time! I have actually had ice left in the cup when my drink was done!

Please don't be insulted by this but I have a question. Why go to a 5 star resort in an exotic tropical location and drink the same junk that you drink at home? The bars all have books with suggestions for drinks. The bartenders can also make some very tasty non-alcoholic drinks if this is an issue. Open your mind and live a little. The drinks the bartenders will serve you are made from fresh fruit and fresh juices and will taste much better than the chemical laden junk that comes from an aluminum can. You can go back to the Red Bull when you get home.

So, if I read his right, it is best not to bring my bubba mug at the bar?
    Gonna be my first time at a Couples resort (CTI).

Tman,

You got it absolutely right. Don't bother bringing a bubba mug as the bartenders will refuse to fill it.