Default CN - favorite food dish

One month till my honeymoon at CN with my beautiful bride-to-be! This is our first time at a Couples resort, and I just thought I would see what everyone's favorite dish / meal is at the resort and which restaurant??

Pretty much everything at Lychee is awesome.

Snapper sandwich or jerk chicken at Beach Grill.

They do some various shrimp dishes at the International Buffet that are always good.

Croissants, fresh fruit, and high mountain coffee for the in-room breakfast service.

Lobster on Lobster Night at all restaurants.

Cassava Terrace usually has a good tenderloin, as does Otahetie.

You must try whatever soup is at Otaheite. Always to die for.

The is usually some kind of pasta dish with cream sauce at Heliconia that is really good.

Enjoy! You'll love every minute!

I almost forgot.... THE PATTIES!
    Last edited by dank120; April 27th, 2012 at 04:39 PM.

Sushi platter for two @ Lychee.
    I think this was meant to be the shared starter for two people but I normally had the whole lot to myself as the main course (my husband doesn't like fish)!

Going back to CN next month and very much hoping that this is still on their menu!

There are LOTS of great dishes at CN but the thing my husband & I always find ourselves craving the most is the jerk chicken with some fries covered in nacho cheese sauce at the beach grill along with a couple (or more) dirty bananas .... That's the first place we always head after we check in .... Then we know we're "home".
    Julie

My favorite food dish at CN is the Jerk Chicken Plate you get at the grill for lunch. Yummy!

For a simple tasty meal I love the Shrimp Macaroni and Cheese at the Helleconia. The Lobster is fantastic but only on Fridays, and during season which I believe it is out of season when you go. The Mushroom soup served at the buffet is awesome and I try each of the soups they offer everyday, I am kind of a soup guy, and they are all good. I love the sampler platter at Lychee and their Shrimp Pad Thai. I can't remember what I ate at the fancy restaurant, and I have been there 4 times, but I know it was good. Some kind of beef. And the pastry's are excellent all of them, all of them.

Pumpkin soup! I am not a soup person but this is awesome!

One of the things I said constanty after I returned from our trip to CN was how good ALL the food was. Every new thing I tried was to die for. I felt it was some of the best food I had ever had and it wasn't just one or two particular dishes. My taste buds are watering and I can't wait for the next two months to pass before I am back home!

Chicken and Shrimp Pad Thai at Lychee. Awesome!

Try the beef...anywhere! Best beef tenderloin at the Haleconia or the Otheite!

Love the onion rings with jerk sause on the side.... Dip the onion rings in the sause.... You have to ask them for the rings as they are not on the menu. From the grill at lunch or late night... Also ice cream with appletons on top.... Yummy...

We enjoyed just about everything we ate, with the exception of two desserts on Sun. nite at the Cassava Terrace. The desserts at the Monday nite buffet are excellent.............try the mud pie and lemon pie!!! Actually we ate just about every meal at the Cassava Terrace, except for some jerk chicken and onion rings at the grill.
    Must haves.......mashed potatoes, mashed potatoes, mashed potatoes at the Cassava!!!

I don't think I could pick a favorite at just Lychee, much less the entire resort.

My hub ate the callilou every chance it was available and now makes his own version of it at home but uses collard greens instead for the leafy green veggie! Also, at Oteheite, the pumpkin soup is wonderful! I was apprehensive since it didn't sound particularly good to me but it's delish! Of couse the grilled lobster (any restaurant on Friday) and the pad thai at Lychee also very good. Pretty much everything!

Must try...............coconut water at the breakfast buffet. The coconuts are on the bar next to the smoothie station. Very healthy

Quote Originally Posted by jbrew3066 View Post
    One month till my honeymoon at CN with my beautiful bride-to-be! This is our first time at a Couples resort, and I just thought I would see what everyone's favorite dish / meal is at the resort and which restaurant??
    Pumpkin Soup at Otaheite, (not a pumkin pie lover at all but this soup OMG)
    Jerk Chicken or Pork at beach grill, have them put jerk sauce on your fries (jerk fries) no need for their sweet ketchup!

Yep, I agree with what everyone has said, and you wouldn't believe how good a bowl of chips with cheese sauce spread over them for an afternoon snack tastes. Top it off with ice cream and you are good to go till dinner.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

The seafood soup at the beach grill is the BEST!
    Ronda and Doug
    COR Dec. 2007
    CTI Dec. 2009, Dec. 2015
    CSS Dec. 2008, Dec. 2012, Dec. 2014
    CN Dec. 2011, Dec. 2013

If you happen to see the vanilla panna cotta with raspberry sauce, OMG! It was incredible at Cassava! The lychee martinis at Lychee are also to die for!

Every meal is wonderful. Even the midnight Cheeseburgers!

Shrimp Pad Thai at Lychee
    Beef Tenderloin at Otaheite
    All the pastries
    Pattys! We were addicted to these and had like two a day, all three varieties are delicious
    Jerk Chicken and Snapper Sandwich at the Beach Grill
    This is just the best of the best, everything there is great!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian_Mendy View Post
    If you happen to see the vanilla panna cotta with raspberry sauce, OMG! It was incredible at Cassava! The lychee martinis at Lychee are also to die for!
    This had to be a post from Mendy, becasue I know what Brian's favorite food is!

Where do you get them at midnight?