Thread: Bud Light

Default Bud Light

My husband has asked me numerous times if Bud Light is available at CSA. I have repeatedly said "I don't think so based on what I've read". Can someone please confirm this for me so I can give him a solid answer and move on to other more important CSA daydreaming and preparation???

17 more sleeps....

No thank goodness, try the Red Stripe, when in Rome.......

No Bud Light

I have neve seen it other than in a cooler for sale at the gift shop of CSS.

There a month ago and the was Red Stripe and RedStripe lite on tap, Carib in the can and Miller Lite in the can on the beach.

Miller Lite at the beach bars in cans, and Red Stripe light on tap.

No Bud Light.

They MIGHT have it available at Feathers if you dine there, but can't say for sure. I've not personally seen it anyplace on the island, to be honest with you.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

well i am most certain that he will survive with all the other drink options.

just took my last final today, graduation on the 11th and my toes in the water, rear in the sand two weeks from TODAY!!!

Just get him to try the Red Stripe Light, good stuff, if not.............Jim Beam and ginger ale,

just drink water, its the same thing

no bud light.....there is plenty of bud, but no bud light beer.
    They have Red Stripe and Carib and Heineken.

When in rome people! Red Stipe light has no taste at all either, he will not know the difference.

Tell him it is OK in Jamaica to drink the fruity drinks if you are a guy, you won't get heckled like in the states. I drink a lot of beer at home, I may have 2 beers all week in Jamaica.

I'm a first timer leaving on Sunday (!), and I'm a craft beer drinker really. I'm not disappointed as I wouldn't expect anything different I'll probably have a Red Stripe or two and the rest hard liquor.

Quote Originally Posted by Eje12345 View Post
    I'm a first timer leaving on Sunday (!), and I'm a craft beer drinker really. I'm not disappointed as I wouldn't expect anything different I'll probably have a Red Stripe or two and the rest hard liquor.
    don't go with the preconceived taste of imported Red Stripe on your pallet. Fresh is truly better. (also primarily a craft/micro consumer)