Default romance rewards pre check in

I cannot find where to pre check in on the romance reward site. The information on the board suggests there is a tab on the left side of the site. I cannot find it. This is our first trip to couples and I am looking forward to pre check in as well as mini bar selection. Also, how early can we pre check in? Thanks for your help. I have aquired no points as this is our first trip. Is that why I can't get to pre check in on site?

It's down at the very bottom of the home page.

Tell you what... I'm here right now to do the same... when I remember how its done, I'll post again...
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Ok.... at the bottom of this (or any page on the website) page, you will see a link to "Romance Rewards". Click on it, and then on the left side of the page "Pre Check In" will be an option.

You're welcome!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

go to bottem of this page click on romance rewards
    under the picture on the left side of page third one down in list is the pre check- in
    or heres the link
    http://couples.com/romance-rewards/pre-checkin.php

Hello beachvaca!
    Go to the FAQ page and scroll down to pre-checkin, and then all of your questions should be anwered!

Have a great trip!
    suzyQ

Go to the very bottom of the screen and click the "romance rewards" link. Then you'll see the pre-check in option on the left.

If you are a member you should be able to pre-check in. It should appear on the left of the screen under the picture after you log in to Romance Rewards. I will say this though....i'm not sure their pre check-in system works properly yet. I did it before my trip a few weeks ago. When i arrived, nothing was there, they didn't have me as a rewards member either. I did get it all straightened out the next day, but just a warning. I still had a great relaxing time.