Hybrid View

Default American Express..You're Welcome!!!!

Still 2 months away from trip#7 to CN and I've already booked Super Bowl week 2013...and July 4th week 2013 for #8 and #9.

Looks like another year of no birthday...anniversary...Christsmas presents etc for the two of us.....guess we'll stand in the Hallmark store and read the cards to each other that we would have sent....have to keep "feeding the kitty" to pay for this incredible addiction I have.....GOING TO CN!!!!!!!!

As I fall deeper and deeper into this "monkey" on my back I have only Randymon to blame.....the early booking resort credits and 7th night free promotions are much to tempting for a weak soul such as I.

Who knows what I am capable of when we return from our July 2012 trip..still relaxed and in a vacation mode!!!

Be aware..Visa...Master Card and Discover...you could be the next to feed my CN addiction!!!!!

Captain, you do have it bad but you are not alone. I've booked October 2012 and February 2013....I HAVE to go twice a year now...so definiately no birthday, anniversary, Christmas presents except the wonderful Couples experience that we give to each other. Here's my philosophy: Eat dessert first! Life to too short.

oxbgirl..

Hello...as a soon to be 12 year cancer survivor I could not agree with you more!!!!!!!!!

What are your Feb 2013 dates? We'll be there Jan 30 through Feb 6 2013...Super Bowl week...