Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1

    Default C'mon Couples...

    The most talked about thing I have seen in regards to the CouplesLiving store is the twisted palms pendant. WHEN are you going to be offering it online? We've never seen it at the gift shops at CN or CTI. We've seen similar ones offered online elsewhere, but they are too expensive and not the real thing. I want a REAL Couples twisted palms pendant for Kelli!

    Pretty please?!?!?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    408

    Default

    While we are talking about the pendant, there was, at one time, the availability of twisted palms wine charms. You know, the ones that fit around the bottom of a wine glass so that you know who belongs to which glass. They were available on the "old" Couples Living, but I can not find them anywhere now. Any knowledge of where I might find some of these would also be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks to all!

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Audra View Post
    While we are talking about the pendant, there was, at one time, the availability of twisted palms wine charms. You know, the ones that fit around the bottom of a wine glass so that you know who belongs to which glass. They were available on the "old" Couples Living, but I can not find them anywhere now. Any knowledge of where I might find some of these would also be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks to all!
    Those are actually on the new online store...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    732

    Default

    Got mine at CN in the gift shop, the one that has clothes and jewelry......... I have mine on a bracelet though.

    Would be a great thing to offer online though I have to agree there.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,084

    Default

    I 100% agree with Bruce!!! I want one too!!!
    Kristen

  6. #6

    Default

    I third that motion!! I would LOVE a twisted palm pendant, and hope they're available next May when we're at CSA, although I'd be much happier to get it online before then!!

  7. #7

    Default

    The pendant is at CN but in the clothing shop. I too wished it would have been online but did buy one in July. I am hoping that it is soon released in white gold too!
    Ya Mon

  8. #8

    Default

    Stay tuned. The Entwined (not twisted...lol) Palm pendants will be available soon on www.CouplesLiving.com

    Couples Resorts

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    Stay tuned. The Entwined (not twisted...lol) Palm pendants will be available soon on www.CouplesLiving.com
    "Twisted..."

    I never thought of it that way, but now that you mention it...

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jahnadian View Post
    The pendant is at CN but in the clothing shop. I too wished it would have been online but did buy one in July. I am hoping that it is soon released in white gold too!
    Oh, yeah. White gold is a must!

    Pretty, PRETTY please!?!?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,004

    Default

    Just got one off ebay :thumbsup:

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,084

    Default

    Exactly why I love Couples SOOOO much. Ask and you shall receive
    Kristen

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    408

    Default

    Hey Bruce,
    Let's just chalk this up to me being an idiot, but........
    I ave looked all over the online store and can not find the "twisted" entwined palm tree wine glass charms. I noticed that you said that you had seen them there. Some direction for my dumb a** would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Have a Great Labor Day Weekend.
    Billy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •