Hello TEAM CSA 2012.

Another year has past. Only a few TEAM CSA couples remain. Dorothy and I would like to thank all of you who made TEAM CSA 2012 the most succussful year so far. We met many new friends and were able to spend time with our friends from the past 8 years. Again, I know we missed some of you and I regret that. You all hold a special place in our hearts.

Congrats to Tim and Mike for winning the First Annual TEAM CSA Horseshoe Tourney. A very Special thanks to Mick (Mick7602) for organizing and running the event. The tourney raised $350.00 that I donated to the ISSA Trust Foundation. Along with the regular donations that totaled another $2,005.00, TEAM CSA 2012 donated (so far, you can still donate on behalf of TEAM CSA 2012) a grand total of $2,355.00. This added to our past donations give us a grand total of $7,965.00 for the 6 years we have been doing this.

The children of Jamaica, Dorothy, and myself thank all of you from the bottom of our hearts. I truly believe that TEAM CSA past, present, and future makes a difference in the quality of life for the beautiful children of Jamaica.

Thanks again,

Tom and Dorothy Ehlers