Hybrid View

Default We are all set! 38 days til CTI!

So we are less than 45 days out, and our resort stay has been paid, and within a few short days after that our passports came! So now we are officially counting down! So as this being our first time to Couples resorts, I have a few remaining questions. Is there anywhere to get things like cappucinos, or can you only get straight coffee? Straight coffee is a little too strong for both of us .I am also curious as to how busy the fitness centers are in the morning as well as what equiptment is available. My husband and I run and were thinking we might try to get on the treadmill a few times while we are there(I have heard the resort isn't large enough to get in a long run outdoors). Also, I have seasonal allergies, should I bring along meds? Another question, is there any must sees off resort we should check out and are safe? I would really like to see other parts of the island and really get a feel of Jamaica. I don't necessarily want to stay on the resort the whole time. We have signed up for romance rewards and would like to do the trading places at CSS. What should we have on our list to do while we are there? I know there are several others that I am forgetting, so I may be back to ask more, but for now, I look forward to your answers! Thanks!

Gym: I went to the gym last Sunday morning, and while there were a few people in there, it wasn't very busy.

Allergies: My husband has terrible allergies, and had no problems in Jamaica.

Anyone? I was hoping for more responses! Please!

Is there anywhere to get things like cappucinos, or can you only get straight coffee? Straight coffee is a little too strong for both of us. I don't remember seeing cappucinos anywhere, I drank straight coffee in the mornings. The coffee was pretty strong.

I am also curious as to how busy the fitness centers are in the morning as well as what equiptment is available. My husband and I run and were thinking we might try to get on the treadmill a few times while we are there(I have heard the resort isn't large enough to get in a long run outdoors). I didn't use the fitness center. You are correct, you wouldn't be satisfied trying to run outside.

Also, I have seasonal allergies, should I bring along meds? I did not have any alergy issues in Jamaica

Another question, is there any must sees off resort we should check out and are safe? I would really like to see other parts of the island and really get a feel of Jamaica. I don't necessarily want to stay on the resort the whole time. We left the resort for Dunn's River Falls which was worth the trip. We took advantage of snorkeling, scuba, wind sailing, etc at the resort which kept us plenty busy.

We have signed up for romance rewards and would like to do the trading places at CSS. What should we have on our list to do while we are there? Have not been to CSS, can't help you on this one.

I know there are several others that I am forgetting, so I may be back to ask more, but for now, I look forward to your answers! Thanks!

I haven't been to CTI (yet!) but I have traveled extensively throughout the Caribbean. I have awful allergies in Atlanta, but I am always fine when I am on any of the islands. I can't help on the gym question!

I haven't done it myself(yet) but you might want to check out the blue mountain bicycle tour www.bmtoursja.com Or if your a Bob Marley fan a trip to 9 mile. And if you don't mind a loong day trip Port Antonio is a beautiful area of Jamaica. All of those things are on my wish list, now.. just to have the time to do them all.

Thanks to those of you who responded! I need all the help I can get. I am really wondering about the fitness center. Just debating on whether or not to bring along my running shoes, they can take up alot of space, so just wondering what the likely hood would be that I would actually be able to use them.