Default FIRST TIMERS CSA - Please Help

Hi Everyone,

I hope all is well with each and everyone of you. In about ten days will be our first time going to a couples resort (and it will be for our honeymoon). We are going to CSA and I just wanted to know from those of you who have gone, what preliminary work I should start doing now before we even depart. Also, if you have any other tips or advice please do share

Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by lawstudentbride23 View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I hope all is well with each and everyone of you. In about ten days will be our first time going to a couples resort (and it will be for our honeymoon). We are going to CSA and I just wanted to know from those of you who have gone, what preliminary work I should start doing now before we even depart. Also, if you have any other tips or advice please do share

Thank you in advance.
    Not sure what kinda of work you can possible need to do. My best advice is relax relax relax. Don't worry about the types of rooms there all great. The foods great! The people are great! Just slow down and enjoy it! We're going back for our 6th trip in June. Your gonna have a great time! Just don't get in the way!

First of all Congratulations.

Make sure your passport is correct and updated. All names in passports must match exactly to your travel documents. Confirm your flights within the twenty-four window of leaving and returning. You can also print out your boarding passes if you want. Pack lots of bathing suits because they are hard to dry out in the tropics. We usually take around four. Take suntan lotion and us lots of it the first few days. You dont want to get burnt the first day on the beach.

Most of all, have fun and relax.

Life is good

other then signing up for romance rewards (bottom of page) and packimg nothing to do but wacth the count down clock.

Bring more swim suits than clothes.
    spend one whole day on the beach doing nothing until the sun sets
    try the soups

I will be there in 12 days law student, on my weddingmoon.

Sincerely,
    A lawyer

To answer your question though, if you want a private dinner on the beach ($180), contact the romance concierge now. You don't have to pre-pay for it, but you want to make sure you get your day reserved.

Also, if you are interested in any of the off-site excursions (listed in your confirmation email), you can pre-purchase them by clicking on the link in the email.
    CSA - May 2012
    CN - May 2013
    CSS - October 2013

Default First timers at CSA-amazing

We just returned Saturday from our first stay at CSA. I have to say it was the most amazing vacation we have ever been on and we have been to Hawaii twice and on a cruise10 day cruise. It was totally relaxing.
    The ride from the airport was an hour and a half but we had a blast. We met some great couples and laughed the whole way.
    We were up by 8 each morning for breakfast and then on the beach by 9. We loved walking the beach and soaking up the sun. We really enjoyed the singers who walked along the beach especially Iceblock. The vendors were no bother. Just said no and they would go on.
    The shows were great and the food even better. We loved the "Silver Birds" steal drum group.
    We stayed in the Great House and had a nice room with an ocean view. We have already planned another trip for next year, but are going to go for an ocean front room.
    We had a blast at the beach bars. Bartenders like Dermon made it alot of fun. We also went to the night club every night and danced our behinds off. We had fun at the piano bar too. We met so many great couples.
    The whole experience was wonderful and amazing. Can't wait to go back!!
    Patty & Steve

Get into the island mind set and relax. The only thing you need to do is take out half of the stuff you have in your suitcase. You spend 90% of your time in your swimsuit. Pack accordingly. And be prepared to have the time of your life.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Default Relax!

Quote Originally Posted by lawstudentbride23 View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Thank you in advance.

I just returned from 2nd trip with my boyfriend, who's been there 19-20 times. I agree with most others, RELAX AND ENJOY!

Take a lot of bathing suits and coverups as recommended...nothing dries while you're there! The first time I packed a bit TOO casually; was much happier then 2nd time with cute sundresses for dinners. No advance planning required but DO take a LOT of sunscreen...stronger than you use in the States, and put on every day (not just first couple of days). Also lip sunblock and reapply often!!

You're gonna love this place and will be back many times! We're all booked for October, as well as April and October 2013! Congrats on your wedding!!

Sign up for romance rewards as has been mentioned and relax. While there be sure to visit the Martini Bar and try a Blue Mountain Martini. Delish.

I suggest putting Bob Marley's Legends CD on repeat.
    Mike and Tonya