Default Question about visiting neighboring resort

We are at CN for 10 days, I have signed up for the romance rewards in advance...the question is will we qualify to visit SA after we have been at CN for 5 days or do you have to wait for our next trip?

Thanks

Trading Places is the only perk to which a Romance Reward member who is not a returning guest is entitled. You can take advantage of it on your first stay and don't have to wait until you've been at CN for any amount of time before scheduling a trip, but you aren't eligible for any other perks after five days. The Romance Rewards program is designed to reward returning guests, so you would receive those additional perks on your next trip to any of the Couples Resorts.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Yes, you qualify. Trading Spaces is available on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays.
    Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. If they get mad, you will be a mile away and they will be barefoot!

As long as you are signed up for romance rewards, you can go I believe. Sign up early as it's limited to ten couples, m-w-f. Have fun!

You can do it in your first trip.

If yu are a member of RR, you can certainly do an Exchanging Places visit... see the concierge... I believe it take place on Mondays?
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    If yu are a member of RR, you can certainly do an Exchanging Places visit... see the concierge... I believe it take place on Mondays?
    Monday, Wednesday, Friday is what I was told.
    CSA - May 2012
    CN - May 2013
    CSS - October 2013

I think that I also read somewhere that if the red flag is up at CTI preventing you from going to the Island, they'll take you to CSA to visit thier beach. Is there any truth to this?

I would say no truth to that as CTI and CSA are too far apart.

Surfcat, CSA is on the other side of the island from cti. You can only do the trading places is only available to the resort in the same town. Where does this stuff come from.

Sorry for the typing error. I meant CSS.